Buy 100% Alcohol Online | Buy 200 Proof Alcohol | For Sale In USA | $30.00 | Non-Denatured | ACS-USP Grade | Pure Food Grade Ethanol | CAS 64-17-5
Pure Ethanol 200 Proof is 100% pure (non-denatured) food grade ethanol. Pure Ethanol 200 Proof is ACS and USP Food Grade Grade Ethyl Alcohol. Pure Ethanol 200 Proof can be used as in many applications and uses. It is often referred to as grain alcohol, pure alcohol, absolute alcohol or pure grain alcohol. Lab Alley does not sell Everclear. Click here to buy 100% and 99% isopropyl alcohol. Do not substitute rubbing alcohol for 100% alcohol.
Federal Tax is included in the price, except for the 55 Gallons Drums and 270 Gallons Totes, for which the tax is charged as a separate item (Approximately $27 per gallon). No federal permit required for purchase.
In you are interested in purchasing Pure Food Grade Ethanol in bulk or if you have a question concerning what type of Ethanol (Pure Ethanol or Denatured Ethanol) to buy per your application, please call Fred Elabed at 216-990-3298.
Ethanol 200 Proof Pure (Also known as Ethyl Alcohol 200 Proof Pure) Undenatured ACS-USP Food Grade ACS Features:
|Synonym||200 Proof Ethanol Food Grade, Food Grade Ethanol 200 Proof, 200 Proof Ethanol Pure, Ethyl Alcohol 200 Proof 100%, 200 Proof Ethyl Alcohol Absolute, 200 Proof Dehydrated Ethanol, 200 Proof Anhydrous Ethanol|
|Chemical Name||Ethanol 200 Proof (Pure)|
|Undenatured or Denatured||Undenatured Ethanol, Food Grade Ethanol, Pure Ethanol, Absolute Ethanol|
|Chemical Grade||Ethanol Pure 200 Proof|
|Boiling Point||78°C (173°F)|
|Additional Info||Upper / Lower flammability or explosive limits: 3.3 %(V) / 19 %(V)
Freezing point: -114°C (-173°F)
Relative Density: 0.785 g/mL at 25°C (77°F)
Auto-ignition temperature: 363°C (685°F)
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Ethanol 200 Proof Pure (100%), Undenatured, ACS-USP Food Grade, Tax Paid. To browse our full line of extraction grade ethanol, click here. Food grade ethanol is for sale here.
Many tincture manufacturers in the United States use alcohol (ethanol/ ethyl alcohol) to make herbal tinctures. They dilute high-proof alcohol such as grain alcohol, 190 proof ethanol or 200 proof food grade alcohol to use in herbal tinctures. Tinctures sold in retail stores and online in the United States come in small bottles that normally include a long stem glass pipette used to measure out drops. Medicinal supplement manufacturers by "Tincture Grade Alcohol" from Lab Alley to make herbal oil supplements in a liquid form. Most of these nutritional or medicinal oils are derived from culinary herbs such as oregano.
Tinctures produced in the USA using high proof ethyl alcohol may contain extracts form a single root, tree bark, culinary herb or medicinal plant. Sometimes a combination of bioactive compounds are extracted from different plant species to manufacture nutraceuticals and adaptogenic tinctures. Extracts, botanical oil infusions and botanical macerations obtained from plants by using solvents such as "tincture grade alcohol" are blended with carrier oils (digestible oils and indigestible oils) such as coconut oil, fish oil and olive oil and then packaged in small amber glass bottles. People make tinctures at home for their own health benefits and personal wellness. Tinctures made with alcohol are also manufactured commercially in the USA for sale to consumers in retail health food stores, nutritional centers and vitamin shops. Liquid herbal extracts are becoming very popular in America. To learn more about purchasing alcohol for tinctures, click here.
- Buy Food Grade Ethanol For Botanical Extraction and Processing | From $29.90 >
- Buy Ethanol Denatured With Heptane | For Botanical Extraction | From $39.90 >
- Buy Ethanol Denatured With Hexane | For Botanical Extraction | From $149 >
- Buy Hexane For Botanical Extraction | From $33 >
- Buy Heptane For Botanical Extraction | From $175 >
- Buy Pentane For Botanical Extraction And Processing | From $50.90 >
- Buy Acetone For Botanical Extraction and Processing | From $19.61 >
- Buy Isopropyl Alcohol For Botanical Extraction And Processing | From $17.88 >
- Buy Chloroform For Botanical Extraction And Processing | From $22 >
- Buy Ethyl Acetate For Botanical Extraction And Processing | From $9.48 >
- Buy Methanol For Botanical Extraction And Processing | From $15 >
- Buy Ethylene Glycol For Botanical Extraction And Processing >
- Buy Propylene Glycol For Botanical Extraction And Processing >
- Buy Acetonitrile For Botanical Extraction And Processing >
- Buy Petroleum Ether For Botanical Extraction And Processing >
- Buy Toluene For Botanical Extraction And Processing >
- Buy Hydrogen Peroxide For Botanical Extraction And Processing | From $9 >
- Buy Methylene Chloride (Dichloromethane or DCM) For Botanical Extraction And Processing >
- Buy MCT Oil For Botanical Extraction And Processing >