Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
New role! Lab Alley currently is seeking a dynamic, creative, take charge, and mentally tough Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to help us grow and achieve our vision! Report to the CEO and be part of a growing executive team, and a business leader on tactical and strategic initiatives. We are looking for a creative individual, who can work with a growing small company to lead our finance department, successfully manage the company’s finances from A - Z, increase revenue, optimize cash flow, help streamline operations, and do whatever it takes to continue to grow the company!
Get in on the ground floor!!
Huge growth opportunity!
We are looking for a company builder!
For more information about our company please visit our website at http://www.laballey.com.
- Lead the company’s finance department.
- Support the increase of business through financial planning and strategies.
- Help to streamline operations through financial planning and strategies.
- Modeling various financial scenarios, and performing other financial analyses with respect to all of the company’s financial needs, budgets, expenditures, and projections.
- Short and long term financial planning and analysis efforts.
- Financial reporting and status reporting to the executive team.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations.
- Oversee cash flow, revenue projections, expenditures, budgets, cash management, working capital, and company audits.
- Prepare financial statements and reports.
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions.
- Creation and monitoring of financial policies and procedures.
- Work with internal and external teams and resources regarding financials.
- Collaborate with logistics and operations department to increase revenue, decrease costs, and streamline operations.
- Supervision of all Accounting personnel.
- REQUIRED: Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, accounting systems (QuickBooks, NetSuite, etc.)
- REQUIRED: Strong finance-based analytical skills
- REQUIRED: At least 5 years' of finance experience
- REQUIRED: Bachelors Degree
- REQUIRED: Must be willing to relocate to Austin, Texas
- Start-up, entrepreneurial mindset
- "Bust through the door down" mentality
- Thrive in a small company setting where you need to be multiple things
- Strong work ethic and commitment.
- Self starter.