Chloroform, Lab Grade 500ml Features:
|Specific Gravity@25�C||1.476-1.480 indicating 99.0-99.5% CHCl3|
|Free Chlorine||To Pass Test|
|Readily Carbonizable Substances||To Pass Test|
|Chlorinated Decomposition Products and Chloride||To Pass Test|
|Acid and Phosgene||To Pass Test|
|Aldehyde and Ketone||To Pass Test|
Chloroform, Lab Grade Shipping Information:
DOT: Chloroform Lab Grade, 6.1, IN1888, PG III
The 5-gallon and 55-gallon ship LTL freight - please contact customer service for rates.
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Chloroform, Lab Grade.
Buy Lab Grade Chloroform For Sale In USA | Order 4 Liter Bottle $81.00 | For Lab & Pharmaceutical Use | 1 Liter Bottle $48.00 | Fast Shipping In USA
- Chloroform Boiling point: 142.2°F (61.2°C)
- Chloroform Molar Mass: 119.38 g/mol
- Chloroform Formula: CHCl3
- Chloroform Density: 1.49 g/cm³
- Chloroform IUPAC ID: Trichloromethane
- Chloroform Melting point: -82.3°F (-63.5°C)
- Chloroform PubChem CID: 6212
- Chloroform CAS Registry Number: 67-66-3
- Chloroform Toxicity
- Information On Chloroform From ChemSpider: ID: 5977, Properties, Spectra, Structure, Vendors, Articles, Reactions, Crystals CIFs, Medical Subject Headings (MeSH)
- Chloroform Effects: Shortness of breath, irritation of the nose and throat, excitement, nausea, vomiting, ataxia, dizziness, drowsiness.
- Chloroform Hazards: Chloroform (CHCl3) is a colorless liquid that quickly evaporates into gas. It can harm the eyes, skin, liver, kidneys, and nervous system. Chloroform can be toxic if inhaled or swallowed. Exposure to chloroform may also cause cancer. Read more here.
- Chloroform Solvent Polarity
- Chloroform Solvent Extraction
- Chloroform Solvent Class
- Chloroform With Diagram
- Chloroform For Dogs
- Chloroform Facts For Kids
- Chloroform For Surgery
- Chloroform For Childbirth
- Chloroform For Sale Amazon
- Chloroform With Zinc Dust In Water
- Chloroform To Acetylene
- Chloroform Is For Sale Online At LabAlley.com
- Solvent Uses: For Laboratory, Chemistry, HPLC, Botanical Extraction And Personal Use
- For Phenol/Chloroform Extraction and Ethanol Precipitation
Chloroform was formerly used as an inhaled anesthetic during surgery, however, the main use of chloroform in USA industry is as a solvent. Around the glove, chloroform is also used in pesticide formulations, as a solvent for fats, oils, rubber, alkaloids, waxes, and resins, as a cleansing agent, grain fumigant, in fire extinguishers, and in the rubber industry. It is used as a solvent in organic chemistry, in photography and in making dyes, drugs and pesticides.
It is not illegal to have laboratory grade chloroform in America. According to U.S. regulations, it is legal to buy chloroform online from Lab Alley. Chloroform should be used with exteme caution because it can be harmful and fatal in someone is exposed to extremely large doses for an extended period of time.
As of September of 2019, most of the chloroform sold by Lab Alley in the United States is used in homes, pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities and laboratories to manufacture botanical oils, nutritional and dietary supplements and other chemicals. Chloroform-assisted phenol extraction is a popular application of chloroform in the USA. It is useful for the extraction, separation and purification of alkaloids of pharmaceutical importance from plant materials. It is also a reagent for certain chemical reactions.