Eppendorf Snap-Cap Microcentrifuge Safe-Lock Tubes
Eppendorf Snap-Cap Microcentrifuge Safe-Lock Tubes are made up of polypropylene and are provided with locking cap.
Eppendorf Snap-Cap Microcentrifuge Safe-Lock Tubes Features:
- Made up of polypropylene
- Temperature range of -122.8 degree to 212 degrees F
- Their closure material is also polypropylene and their temperature range in metric is -86 degree to 100 degree Celsius
- The tubes are provided with graduations which provide easy volume reference
- They can be chosen from six colors which include amber, samples which are sensitive to light
- They are also found in batch certified Eppendorf which have guaranteed purity and quality
- Provide easy labeling because they have large frosted lid and side surface
- Have a hinged lid which provides an opening which is free from contamination
- Tubes have a lid sealing that allows lowest evaporation rates during the long term storage
You May Also Like
Don't Miss Out
Receive updates, events, products and promotions by subscribing to us.