Falcon 15mL Conical Centrifuge Tubes
Falcon 15mL Conical Centrifuge Tubes are provided with a rating of 1,800 RCF. They have a polyethylene dome screw caps which offers both vented and closed positions. They are sterile in nature and have 50 per bag and 500 per case.
Falcon 15mL Conical Centrifuge Tubes Features:
- The tubes are certified by ISO 90001:2000, FDA, CFR
- The tubes have a length of 120mm
- Conical in shape and have dark blue graduations in 0.5 increments which are seen with clear or turbid samples
- Provided with a white writing area which is solvent resistant
- Sterilized by gamma radiations
- They are supplied with blue HDPE 20mm threaded dome seal closures which help to provide a positive seal over the entire circumference
- Resistant to alcohols and mild organic solvents
- Provided with translucent walls which provide easy viewing
- Stable from 4 degrees to 60 degree Celsius
- Capable of withstanding centrifugal forces up to 1800*g RCF
You May Also Like
Don't Miss Out
Receive updates, events, products and promotions by subscribing to us.