Fused-Quartz Crucibles are best used for high-temperature applications. These are able to withstand temperatures up to 1250°C (2282°F). These crucibles are made with fused-quartz, which is superior to other kinds of material because of its high purity level. Fused-quartz crucibles are also able to resist severe differences in temperature without experiencing any cracks or breakages.
Fused-Quartz Crucibles Features:
- Resist severe temperature changes
- Withstand temperatures up to 1250°C (2282°F).
- Insoluble in water and acids except hydrofluoric and phosphoric acids
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
Fused-Quartz Crucibles Specifications:
- Capacity (Metric): 10mL
- Description: High purity fused quartz
- Height (Metric): 3cm
- Product Type: Crucible
- Material: Quartz
- Color: Clear
- Diameter (Metric) Outer: 2.9cm
- Max. Temperature (Metric): 1250°C
- Thickness (Metric): 2mm