Buy Ortho Toluidine For $141 Online At LabAlley.com
O-toluidine appears as a clear colorless or light yellow liquid. May become reddish brown on exposure to air and light. Flash point 185°F.
o-Toluidine (ortho-toluidine) is an organic compound with the chemical formula CH3C6H4NH2. It is the most important of the three isomeric toluidines. It is a colorless liquid although commercial samples are often yellowish. It is a precursor to the herbicides metolachlor and acetochlor. It is a toxic substance harmful to the eyes, skin, and when swallowed or inhaled. ortho-Toluidine can cause cancer.
- o-Toluidine PubChem CID: 7242
- o-Toluidine Synonyms: o-Toluidine2-Methylaniline95-53-4...
- o-Toluidine Molecular Weight: 107.15 g/mol
- o-Toluidine Molecular Formula: C7H9N or C6H4CH3NH2
- o-Toluidine Flash Point: 85 °C (185 °F; 358 K)
- o-Toluidine Autoignition temperature: 481.67 °C (899.01 °F; ...
- o-Toluidine CAS Number: 95-53-4
- o-Toluidine Vapor pressure: 0.307531 mmHg (25 °C)
- Toluidine Blue PubChem CID: 7084
ortho-Toluidine is used as an intermediate in the synthesis of the large-volume herbicides, metolachlor and acetochlor, in the manufacture of more than 90 dyes and pigments (e.g. acid-fast dyestuffs, azo pigment dyes, triarylmethane dyes, sulfur dyes, and indigo compounds), and as an intermediate for synthetic rubber. Read more here.
o-Toluidine is produced industrially by nitration of toluene to give mixture of nitrotoluenes, favoring the ortho isomer. This mixture is separated by distillation. 2-Nitrotoluene is hydrogenated to give o-toluidine. Read more here.
o-Toluidine, 500ml Features:
|Assay (by GC)||
Shipping note: Important: This product will only be shipped to Laboratories or Companies. If you are an individual ordering this product, it will not be shipped to you. It will be deleted from your order and the rest of the order will be shipped without your confirmation.