O-toluidine appears as a clear colorless or light yellow liquid. May become reddish brown on exposure to air and light. Flash point 185°F.
o-Toluidine (ortho-toluidine) is an organic compound with the chemical formula CH3C6H4NH2. It is the most important of the three isomeric toluidines. It is a colorless liquid although commercial samples are often yellowish. It is a precursor to the herbicides metolachlor and acetochlor.
- o-Toluidine PubChem CID: 7242
- o-Toluidine Synonyms: o-Toluidine2-Methylaniline95-53-4...
- o-Toluidine Molecular Weight: 107.15 g/mol
- o-Toluidine Molecular Formula: C7H9N or C6H4CH3NH2
- o-Toluidine Flash Point: 85 °C (185 °F; 358 K)
- o-Toluidine Autoignition temperature: 481.67 °C (899.01 °F; ...
- o-Toluidine CAS Number: 95-53-4
- o-Toluidine Vapor pressure: 0.307531 mmHg (25 °C)
- Toluidine Blue PubChem CID: 7084
CAS Number: 95-53-4
Molecular Formula: C7H9N
Formula Weight: 107.15
Assay (by GC): Min. 99%
Shipping note: This product will only be shipped to Schools, Universities, Laboratories, or Companies. If you are an individual ordering this product, it will not be shipped to you. It will be deleted from your order and the rest of the order will be shipped without your confirmation.