Sodium Nitrite | Granular Form | ACS Grade
Sodium nitrate is the chemical compound with the formula NaNO ₃. This alkali metal nitrate salt is also known as Chile saltpetre to distinguish it from ordinary saltpetre, potassium nitrate. The mineral form is also known as nitratine, nitratite or soda niter. Sodium nitrate is a white solid very soluble in water.
- Sodium Nitrate Formula: NaNO3
- Sodium Nitrate Molar Mass: 84.9947 g/mol
- Sodium Nitrate Melting Point: 586.4°F (308°C)
- Sodium Nitrate Boiling Point: 716°F (380°C)
- Sodium Nitrate Density: 2.26 g/cm³
- Sodium Nitrate ChemSpider ID: 22688
Sodium Nitrite Granular ACS Features:
|Loss on Drying||0.25%|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||0.002%|
Sodium Nitrite Granular ACS Shipping Information:
DOT: Sodium nitrite, 5.1(6.1), UN1500, PG III
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Sodium Nitrite Granular ACS.