Why Buy n-Heptane 99.9% High Purity Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About n-Heptane 99.9% High Purity Grade
n-Heptane, High Purity Grade, 99.9% differs from regular heptane in terms of composition (free of other isomers). It is a straight-chain alkane having seven carbons and appears as a colorless liquid with a petroleum-like smell. It is the main constituent of gasoline and used as a standard for the octane rating of fuels. Our n-Heptane is certified as the American Chemical Society (ACS) reagent due to its high level of purity. The reagent grade is generally equivalent to the ACS grade and is acceptable for use in analytical applications and research laboratories.
Common Uses and Applications
- Non-polar solvent
- Manufacture of paints and varnishes
- Standard for the octane rating of fuels
|n-Heptane, Heptan, Dipropylmethane, Heptyl hydride, Dipropyl methane, Gettysolve-C, Skellysolve C, Heptene, n-Heptan|
|High Purity Grade|
n-Heptane 99.9% High Purity Grade Specifications
|Melting Point/Range||-91 °C / -131.8 °F|
|Boiling Point/Range||98 °C / 208.4 °F|
|Vapor Pressure||48 mbar @ 20 °C|
|Vapor Density||3.5 (Air = 1.0)|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water|
- Edible oil extraction
- Textile industry
- Leather processing
Safety and Shipping Information
Buy Heptane, High Purity Grade Online Here Or By Phone: 512-668-9918
If you have any questions about ordering Heptane, Laboratory Grade or laboratory supplies online here at LabAlley.com or would like to place an order, call 512-668-9918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk with a Heptane Specialist.