Lab Alley Product Shipping Information And Return Policy And Process
Lab Alley Shipping and Return Policy
As soon as your order is shipped, our website will send you a tracking number to the e-mail address on file with the order.
Contiguous 48 States
We are shipping within the contiguous 48 states which exclude Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Our website will display shipping prices for the contiguous 48 states.
We are able to ship to the non-contiguous states of Alaska and Hawaii, and all other off-shore insular areas, such as American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico; however shipping costs will be much higher. We do not “mark up” or profit from the additional shipping costs. Actually, we apply our significantly discounted shipping prices from our preferred carriers UPS and FedEx and apply that shipping discount to your order. We always strive to take care of our customers no matter where they are located. Once we receive your order, we will notify you of the additional shipping costs (Typically, we will send you an invoice via e-mail for the charges so you can easily pay online). Once the additional shipping charges are paid, we will immediately ship your order. Please be patient on this process as we want to help and want the business!
Some products may not be able to be shipped to the non-contiguous states.
We cannot ship to a PO Box. You must enter a physical address for shipping.
Lab Alley ships and transports chemicals, laboratory supplies and ethanol to all 50 states in the USA. Ethanol is a hazardous material. For ethanol shipping and transportation regulations in the United States, click here. To Read UPS' Guide For Transporting Hazardous Materials, click here. Get additional U.S. chemical shipping information here.
Some products are not returnable. Please see section below labeled "Products not authorized for return include" for a list of products that are not returnable.
Product Return Policy
(a) All returns must be authorized by Lab Alley in order to insure proper credit. Where credits will be issued to the Customer for authorized returns under $100, the Customer is not required to return the product to Lab Alley. To ensure proper credit, each Product return must include the following information:
- Customer Name and Address
- Purchase Order Number
- Lab Alley Shipping Order Number
- Date of Invoice
- Catalog Number of Returned Item(s)
- Lab Alley Return Authorization Number
- Reason for Return
(b) Products not authorized for return include:
- Chemicals, diagnostics or any controlled products
- Refrigerated products or other perishables
- Products with an expired shelf life or an expiration date too short for resale
- Products purchased on a Special Order Basis
- Products not in completely resealable condition (including all packaging)
- Discontinued products
- Products not purchased from Lab Alley
We want every customer to be happy with their experience at Lab Alley.
Customer Order Delivery Issue (RTS or Undeliverable)
If you reject your order (Returned to Sender) or if it is undeliverable for some reason and the order arrives back to our facility intact and is resalable, we will deduct the following from your refund:
- Shipping Fees and Charges. Shipping fees are not refundable. In addition, you will be charged a return shipping fee (plus Hazmat fee if applicable) equal to the fee charged on your original order. Example: If your order had an original shipping charge of $14 then you will be charged a $14 fee for the return shipping. Example: $14 x 2 = $28.00
- Restocking Fee. 20% restocking fee on product.
Returns for Non-Chemical Products and Lab Supplies
If the product is able to be returned (Please see section above called "Products not authorized for return include"), there will be a 20% restocking fee and we will issue a product refund. We do not refund your original shipping or return shipping charges.
If an item is defective, you must notify us within 30 days of placing your order. Also, you must e-mail email@example.com with a full description and pictures of the defective product to warrant the claim. If an item is defective, we will issue a product refund. We do not refund your original shipping or return shipping charges.