Glycolic Acid Products
Lab Alley Brand Glycolic Acid Solutions For Sale
Laboratory grade Glycolic Acid 70% Solution is purchased online by dermatologists in 1 gallon bottles for $220 for skin chemical peels. Glycolic acid is one of the best chemically exfoliating ingredients money can buy.
Lab Alley Brand Glycolic Acid products ship within 1-2 business days. They are used for acne scars, skin, hair and dandruff.
Chemical peeling improves the skin's appearance by applying a glycolic acid solution to the skin which causes the top layers of skin to separate and peel off.
Glycolic acid is a water-soluble alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) made from sugar cane. It is one of the most widely used AHAs in skincare products. AHAs are natural acids that come from plants. They consist of tiny molecules that are very easy for your skin to absorb.
Doctors that frequently perform chemical peels buy 5 gallon pails of the Lab Alley brand of laboratory grade glycolic acid 70% solution for $770.
How Lab Alley Brand 30% and 70% Glycolic Acid Solution Products Are Used
- Lab Alley brand 30%, 40% and 70% glycolic acid solutions are diluted to the proper concentrations for skin care applications, face washes and exfoliating gel cleansers.
- They are available in laboratory grade, cosmetic grade and neutralized cosmetic grade.
- Glycolic acid is a colorless, odorless alpha-hydroxy-acid (AHA) derived from sugarcane. It's a type of chemical exfoliant that dissolves the bonds between dead skin cells, allowing them to be wiped away easily, revealing smooth, younger skin below.
- Pictured below is a 500ml bottle of the Lab Alley Brand Of Glycolic Acid 70% Solution which can be purchased online, here.
How Lab Alley Brand Glycolic Acid Is Used For Chemical Peels
- Lab Alley Brand Glycolic Acid is often diluted and used for light chemical peels, which can help treat a number of skin conditions including acne and acne scars, large pores, dark spots, and sun damage.
- A glycolic acid peel is an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) chemical exfoliation treatment. It improves the health and appearance of skin by improving its tone, texture, and overall complexion.
- Glycolic acid is used for skin chemical peels, facial peels and deep peels.
Glycolic Acid Is An Ingredient In Cosmetics
- Pictured above is a 100ml glass bottle of a 30% glycolic acid cosmetic grade solution which can be purchased online at LabAlley.com.
- The predominant AHAs present in cosmetic products are glycolic acid and lactic acid.
- Glycolic acid is used for treatments that brighten skin.
- Glycolic acid is used to make products that address skin problems such as discolored skin, lines and wrinkles.
- A high concentration of glycolic acid significantly improved skin roughness as well as follicular hyperpigmentation of patients with keratosis pilaris.
Glycolic Acid Solutions Are Purchased In Bulk For Use As An Ingredient In Skin Care Products
- Pictured above is a 55 gallon drum of a glycolic acid 70% laboratory grade solution which can be purchased online at LabAlley.com.
- Skincare product manufacturers use glycolic acid as an ingredient.
- Cosmetic makers use glycolic acid for anti-aging products.
- Glycolic acid is both an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and humectant.
- Glycolic acid is an ingredient in products that heal post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Glycolic acid is an ingredient in products that treat the skin, acne scars, armpits, dark spots, scalp, body and blackheads.
Glycolic Acid Properties
Glycolic acid is a colorless, odorless, and hygroscopic crystalline solid is highly soluble in water. It is used in various skin-care products. Find out how it works for skin care, here. Learn about the best glycolic acid treatments to brighten skin, here.
- Molar mass: 76.05 g/mol
- Appearance: White, powdery solid
- Density: 1.49 g/cm3
- Melting point: 75 °C (167 °F; 348 K)
- PubChem CID: 757
- Molecular Weight: 76.05
- Molecular Formula: C2H4O3 or HOCH2COOH
- CAS Number: 79-14-1