CAS 75-05-8 Molecular Formula CH3CN Formula Weight 41.05 UN Number 1648 Description Acetonitrile is an aliphatic nitrile with a pleasant odor and colorless liquid appearance when stored at room temperature. It is ideal for fluorimetric and spectrophotometric techniques due to its c...Prices and Availability
Acetonitrile, Anhydrous Features: Synonyms Acetonitrile CAS Number 75-05-8 Formula CH3CN Formula (search-friendly) CH3CN F.W. 41.05 d 0.786 Acetonitrile, Anhydrous Specifications: TEST SPECIFICATION TYPICAL RESULT Min Max Appearance Clear, colorless liquid Pass Assa...Prices and Availability
CAS Number 75-05-8 Molecular Formula CH3CN Formula Weight 41.05 Grade Reagent ACS Grade UN Number 1648 Description Acetonitrile is an aliphatic nitrile compound having a pleasant odor and appears as a colorless liquid at room temperature. Due to its transparency under UV-visible ...Prices and Availability
CAS 75-05-8 Molecular Formula CH3CN Formula Weight 41.05 UN Number 1648 Description Acetonitrile is an aliphatic nitrile with a pleasant odor and colorless liquid appearance when stored at room temperature. It is ideal for fluorimetric and spectrophotometric techniques due to its ...Prices and Availability
Acetonitrile For Sale Online | CH3CN
Buy Acetonitrile Online (CH3CN) In Bulk Here Or By Phone: 512-668-9918
If you have questions about ordering acetonitrile online here at LabAlley.com or would like to place an order, call 512-668-9918 or email email@example.com to talk with a acetonitrile specialist.
- Buy A 4 Liter Amber Glass Bottle Of ACS Reagent Grade (99.5%) Acetonitrile >
- Buy A 4x4 Liter Case Of ACS Reagent Grade (99.5%) Acetonitrile >
- Buy A 5 Gallon Metal Pail Of ACS Reagent Grade Acetonitrile >
- Buy A Bulk 55 Gallon Metal Drum Of ACS Reagent Grade (99.5%) Acetonitrile >
- Buy A 500ml Bottle Of HPLC Grade Acetonitrile >
- Buy A 1 Liter Bottle Of HPLC Grade Acetonitrile >
- Buy A 4 Liter Bottle Of HPLC Grade Acetonitrile >
- Buy 20 Liters Of HPLC Grade Acetonitrile >
- Buy A 4 Liter Glass Bottle Of UV HPLC Spectroscopic (99%) Acetonitrile >
- Buy A 4x4 Case Of 4 Liter Bottles Of HPLC Grade Acetonitrile For UV >
What is HPLC-UV?
Alongside spectroscopy, chromatography is probably one of the main instrumental analytical techniques used in modern laboratories. There are many different types of chromatography – but they all follow the same essential principles. One of the main forms of chromatography used in laboratories is HPLC, and HPLC is commonly combined with spectroscopy in the form of a UV detector – giving rise to the powerful technique HPLC-UV.
Acetonitrile is also known as methyl cyanide, cyanomethane, ethanenitrile, or ethyl nitrile, and is for sale online by Lab Alley, an acetonitrile wholesale supplier and distributor headquartered in Austin, Texas. Laboratory and manufacturing facility purchasing managers can buy 500mL bottles, 1 and 4 liter bottles, 5 gallon pails and 55 gallon drums of acetonitrile, or anhydrous acetonitrile. (CAS Number: 75-05-8).
Acetonitrile is a colorless liquid with a faint scent resembling that of a sweet fruit, with the chemical formula of CH3CN. It is the simplest organic nitrile. Acetonitrile has a boiling point between 81.3 to 82.1 °C, a molecular weight of 41.053 g·mol−1, and a melting point between −46 to −44 °C. The density of acetonitrile is 0.786 g/cm³.
It is most often produced as a byproduct of processing acrylonitrile and in the distillation and purification of butadiene. Other uses include battery applications for its high dielectric constant and properties allowing it to dissolve electrolytes. It's also used in high-performance liquid chromatography, and industrially it is seen in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals and photographic film.
Additional Information And Uses For Acetonitrile
- Acetonitrile For Sale Online In The USA From Lab Alley
- Fast Shipping In USA
- CAS # 75-05-8
- Chemical Formula: CH3CN
- Also Called Methyl Cyanide, Ethanenitrile, Ethanonitrile And Cyanomethane
- Solvent Used In Chromatography
- For Testing Botanical & Plant Extracts
- Used To Extract Botanical Compounds From Medicinal Plants In The USA
- Excellent Extraction Solvent For Compounds Used In Tinctures And Medicinal Oils
- Simplest Organic Nitrile
- Use Aqueous Acetonitrile Extraction For Pesticide Residue Analysis
- Use Acetonitrile Extraction To Determine The Amount Of Pesticide Residues In Foods
Organic Solvents And Organic Chemicals For Sale
Lab Alley sells organic solvents, organic chemicals, green solvents, bio-based solvent formulations, organic compounds, food grade solvents, natural solvents and bio solvents in bulk in the United States.