Why Buy Acetonitrile, LC/MS Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
|Cyanomethane, Methyl Cyanide, Ethanenitrile, Ethyl Nitrile, Methanecarbonitrile, Acetonitril, Cyanure de Methyl, Methylkyanid|
Acetonitrile is an aliphatic nitrile with a pleasant odor and colorless liquid appearance when stored at room temperature. It is ideal for fluorimetric and spectrophotometric techniques due to its clarity under UV-visible light. It has been widely used as a polar aprotic solvent in organic syntheses due to its high eluting ability. Our premium quality Acetonitrile LC/MS grade is highly recommended for high performance liquid chromatography (LC/MS ) systems. It is also certified by the ACS (American Chemical Society) as a reagent due to its high purity.
Acetonitrile, HPLC Grade, 99.9% Features:
|Assay, (GC), corrected for water||99.9%, min.|
|Color (APHA), max||10|
|Description||Clear colorless liquid free of suspended matter|
|LC gradient elution suitability at 254 nm||Max 0.005 AU|
|Residue After Evaporation||3 ppm, max|
|Titrable Acid||0.008 meq/g, max|
|Titrable Base||0.0006 meq/g, max|
- Research labs
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Analytical chemistry/analysis
Acetonitrile, LC/MS is hazardous. Hazmat fee required.
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Acetonitrile, LC/MS.