CAS 67-63-0 Molecular Formula C3H8O Formula Weight 60.10 UN Number 1219 Description Isopropyl Alcohol, Lab Grade, 91% is a colorless, volatile, and flammable liquid at room temperature. Due to a high purity of the solution, it is preferred in sanitizers and performs better against...Prices and Availability
CAS 67-63-0 Molecular Formula C3H8O2 Formula Weight 60.10 Grade Lab Grade Percent Purity Min. 99.8% UN Number 1219 Description Isopropyl Alcohol, often referred to as Isopropanol or 2-Propanol, is a colorless, highly flammable organic compound having antibacterial properties and...Prices and Availability
CAS 67-63-0 Molecular Formula C3H8O Formula Weight 60.10 Grade Lab Grade Percent Purity 70% UN Number 1219 Description Isopropyl Alcohol is a structural isomer of 1-propanol and ethyl methyl ether. It is a 70% solution of Isopropyl Alcohol in water termed as renewable secondary ...Prices and Availability
CAS 67-63-0 Molecular Formula C3H8O2 Formula Weight 60.10 Grade Lab Grade Percent Purity 70% UN Number 1219 Description Isopropyl alcohol (IPA) acts as an antibacterial agent in solutions having 60 to 90% alcohol and 10 to 40% purified water. When alcoholic concentrations fall b...Prices and Availability
CAS 67-63-0 Molecular Formula C3H8O Formula Weight 60.10 UN Number 1219 Description Isopropyl Alcohol (also known as isopropanol or 2-Propanol) is a flammable organic chemical with antibacterial characteristics. At room temperature, it appears as a white liquid with an odor similar...Prices and Availability
CAS 67-63-0 Molecular Formula C3H8O Formula Weight 60.10 UN Number 1219 Description Isopropyl Alcohol, often referred to as Isopropanol or 2-Propanol, is a highly flammable organic compound having antibacterial properties. It is the simplest form of secondary alcohol. It appears as...Prices and Availability
Isopropyl Alcohol 70%, 91% & 99% Solutions
99% Isopropyl Alcohol For Sale Online For Killing Germs & Viruses, Cleaning, Technical Use, Nails, Soap Making, Wounds, Skin, Bed Bugs
Denatured Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide And Glycerin
- Buy 70% Isopropyl Alcohol In A 1 Gallon Bottle
- Buy 70% Isopropyl Alcohol In A 4x1 Gallon Case
- Buy 70% Isopropyl Alcohol In A 5 Gallon Pail
- Buy 91% Isopropyl Alcohol In A 1 Gallon Bottle
- Buy A 4x1 Gallon Case Of 91% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Buy A 5 Gallon Pail Of 91% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Buy A 1 Gallon Bottle Of 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (Rubbing Alcohol 99%)
- Buy A 4x1 Gallon Case Of 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (Rubbing Alcohol 99%)
- Buy A 5 Gallon Pail Of 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (Rubbing Alcohol 99%)
Buy Isopropyl Alcohol (C3H8O) And Rubbing Alcohol In Bulk Online Here Or By Phone: 512-668-9918
If you have questions about ordering antiviral isopropyl alcohol disinfectants (isopropanol) and Rubbing Alcohol in bulk online here at LabAlley.com or would like to place a wholesale order, call 512-668-9918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk with a Isopropyl Alcohol Specialist. Isopropyl Alcohol and Rubbing Alcohol are shipped to customers in the United States by UPS. Isopropyl alcohol are current as of 06/05/20.
U.S. Isopropyl Alcohol Inventory Update, 06/05/20: Isopropyl Alcohol Online Inventory Tracker And Stocking Information
Denatured Alcohol (70%, 95%, 100%)
- Food Grade Alcohol (Ethanol)
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Glycerin (Glycerol)
- Isopropyl Alcohol Wholesale Prices
EPA Isopropyl Alcohol
- Isopropanol - System of Registries | US EPA
- RFC: Toxics Release Inventory Listing of Isopropyl Alcohol
70% Denatured Alcohol 1 Pint (500ml)
- 95% Denatured Alcohol 1 Pint (16 oz)
- 100% Denatured Alcohol 1 Pint (16 oz)
- 70% Denatured Alcohol 1 Liter (33 oz)
- 95% Denatured Alcohol 1 Liter (33 oz)
- 100% Denatured Alcohol 1 Liter (33 oz)
- 100% Denatured Alcohol 1 Gal
- 95% Denatured Alcohol 1 Gal
- 70% Denatured Alcohol 1 Gal
- 70% Denatured Alcohol 5 Gal
- 95% Denatured Alcohol 5 Gal
- 100% Denatured Alcohol 5 Gal
- Standard 95% Denatured Alcohol 4x1 Gallon Case
- Standard 100% Denatured Alcohol 4x1 Gallon Case
- Standard 70% Denatured Alcohol 4x1 Gallon Case
- Ethanol Denatured With Heptane 1 Gallon
- Ethanol Denatured With Heptane 4x1 Gal Case
- Ethanol Denatured With Heptane 5 Gal
- Lab Alley Is A Denatured Alcohol Supplier, Distributor, Retailer And Wholesaler
- USA Bulk Denatured Alcohol Supplier
- Denatured Ethanol Bulk 270 Gallon Tote
- 95% Denatured Ethanol 55 Gallons
- 100% Denatured Ethanol 55 Gallons
- Bulk Ethanol
- Bulk Organic Alcohol 55 Gallons
- Bulk Organic Ethanol 55 Gallons
- 100% Denatured Ethanol 5 Gallon
- 100% Denatured Alcohol 5 Gallon
- Alcohol Denatured With Heptane
- Ethanol Denatured With Heptane
- Ethanol Denatured With Hexane
- Ethanol Denatured With Heptane 55 Gallon Drum
- Ethanol Denatured With Methanol
- Organic Denatured Alcohol
- Bulk Ethyl Alcohol For Sale
- Buy Ethyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Alcohol Bulk
- Bulk Ethanol Suppliers
- Denatured Alcohol Bulk
- Ethyl Alcohol Suppliers
- Denatured Ethanol Wholesale
- Bulk Ethyl Alcohol For Sale
- Ethanol Suppliers In USA
- Special Denatured Spirit Manufacturer
- 200 Proof Ethanol
- 190 Proof Ethanol
- 140 Proof Ethanol
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- 91% Isopropyl Alcohol
- 99% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Antiviral Denatured Alcohol
- Denatured Alcohol Cleaner
- Denatured Alcohol Disinfectant
Denatured Alcohol Ingredients For Disinfectants, Sprays, Wipes And Cleaners
- 95% Denatured Alcohol
- 100% Denatured Alcohol
- 70% Denatured Alcohol
- Buy A 16 Ounce Bottle Of 99% IPA
- Buy A 33 Ounce Bottle Of 99% IPA
- Buy A 1 Gallon Bottle Of 99% IPA (Rubbing Alcohol 99%)
- Buy A 4x1 Gallon Case Of 99% IPA (Rubbing Alcohol 99%)
- Buy A 5 Gallon Pail Of 99% IPA (Rubbing Alcohol 99%)
- Buy IPA 99% In A 55 Gallon Drum
- Buy A 1 Pint Bottle Of 100% Alcohol
- Buy A 1 Gallon Bottle Of 100% Alcohol
- Buy A 5 Gallon Pail Of 100% Alcohol
- Buy A 55 Gallon Drum Of 100% Alcohol
Other Concentrations Of Denatured Alcohol And Non-Denatured Alcohol
- 70% Denatured And Non-Denatured Alcohol For Sale Online
- Buy 95% Denatured And Non-Denatured Alcohol Online
- 70% IPA 5 Gallon
- 5 Gallon 91% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Alcohol 99%
- 99% Isopropyl Alcohol Gallon
- Rubbing Alcohol 5 Gallon
- 99.9% Isopropyl Alcohol 5 Gallon
Buy Isopropyl Alcohol And Rubbing Alcohol In Bulk In The U.S. For Industrial And Manufacturing Uses At Wholesale Prices
- Buy 99% IPA In A 5 Gallon Container
- Buy 70% IPA In A 5 Gallon Container
- Buy 70% IPA In A 55 Gallon Metal Drum
- Buy 70% IPA In A 55 Gallon Polyurethane Drum
- Buy 91% IPA In A 55 Gallon Metal Drum
Isopropyl Alcohol Chemical Properties
- Isopropyl Alcohol Formula: C3H8O
- Isopropyl Alcohol Boiling Point: 180.5°F (82.5°C)
- Isopropyl Alcohol Density: 786 kg/m³
- Isopropyl Alcohol Molar Mass: 60.1 g/mol
- Isopropyl Alcohol Melting Point: -128.2°F (-89°C)
- Isopropyl Alcohol IUPAC ID: Isopropyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Alcohol CAS Registry Number: 67-63-0
- Isopropyl Alcohol PubChem CID: 3776
- Isopropyl Alcohol Safety And Hazards
- Isopropyl Alcohol Uses
- Isopropyl Alcohol Toxicity
- How To Make Disinfectant Spray With Rubbing Alcohol
- Isopropyl Alcohol Shipping: UPS, FedEx & LTL. Lab Alley ships Isopropyl Alcohol by UPS, FedEx and LTL in the U.S.
- Isopropyl Alcohol SDS: Contact Lab Alley at 512-668-9918 or by email to request an Isopropyl Alcohol Safety Data Sheet (SDS/MSDS).
- Isopropyl Alcohol Structure: Isopropyl alcohol, also known as isopropanol, is a colorless, volatile and flammable liquid. It has three carbon (C) atoms, eight hydrogen (H) atoms and one oxygen (O) atom. Its chemical formula can also be written as: C3H7OH, CH3CHOHCH3 or (CH3)2CHOH.
- Isopropyl Alcohol Information From ChemSpider: ID 3644, Structure, Properties, Spectra, Suppliers And Links
Audiopedia is free service on YouTube.com that is targeted to blind and visually-impaired internet users that helps them learn from Wikipedia.
Mix 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol or vinegar with 2-3 cups of hot water. Add 2-3 squirts of Dawn antibacterial soap. Give it a little shake. Start disinfecting anything from your counters to your bathroom surfaces. Read more here.
But don't look for it in the cleaning aisle—it's usually kept in the first-aid section of stores, because isopropyl alcohol also acts as an effective disinfectant for cuts. Ethanol or isopropyl alcohol are commonly used as the primary ingredient in rubbing alcohol (the other ingredient being denatured alcohol).
High grade 99.8% Isopropyl Alcohol sold online at LabAlley.com is virtually 99.8% pure isopropanol. The product contains no added water or other ingredients. This product is used industrially as a cleaner and disinfectant for hard surfaces in homes, hospitals, kitchens, lavatories, bathrooms, laundries, automobiles, planes, hotels, restaurants and cruise ships. Because Isopropyl Alcohol absorbs water from air, it is virtually impossible to claim that a product is completely 100% Isopropyl Alcohol.
Isopropyl alcohol is also found in many everyday products such as paint thinners, inks, general-purpose cleaners, disinfectants and windshield thawing agents. 99% isopropyl alcohol is used to clean surfaces and also to prevent infection from minor surface wounds like scrapes and cuts.
Isopropyl Alcohol is an isomer of propyl alcohol with antibacterial properties. Although the exact mechanism of isopropanol's disinfecting action is not known, it might kill cells by denaturing cell proteins and DNA, interfering with cellular metabolism, and dissolving cell lipo-protein membranes. Isopropanol is used in soaps and lotions as an antiseptic. It is a colorless liquid having disinfectant properties. Topically, it is used as an antiseptic.
Why Is 70% the Most Effective Concentration of Isopropyl Alcohol for Disinfection?
Isopropyl alcohol, particularly in solutions between 60% and 90% alcohol with 10 – 40% purified water, is rapidly antimicrobial against bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Once alcohol concentrations drop below 50%, usefulness for disinfection drops sharply. Read more here.
Vapors cause mild irritation of eyes and upper respiratory tract; high concentrations may be anesthetic. Liquid irritates eyes and may cause injury; harmless to skin; if ingested causes drunkenness and vomiting. HIGHLY FLAMMABLE: Will be easily ignited by heat, sparks or flames. Containers may explode when heated. Many liquids are lighter than water.
Can You Buy 99.8% Isopropyl Alcohol?
99.8% Isopropyl Alcohol is sold in the United States at LabAlley. This high purity (≥99.8%) Isopropyl Alcohol does not contain water or other contaminants. Read more here.
What Is 99.8% Isopropyl Alcohol Used For?
The highest concentration of Isopropyl Alcohol is used as an industrial cleaner and as a solvent for coatings or for industrial processes. It is used in the manufacture of a wide variety of industrial and household chemicals, and is a common ingredient in chemicals such as antiseptics, disinfectants, and detergents. It dissolves a wide range of non-polar compounds. It also evaporates quickly, leaves nearly zero oil traces, compared to ethanol, and is relatively non-toxic, compared to alternative solvents. It is used to preserve specimens in laboratories. It is often used in DNA extraction. It is used to disinfect bathroom, kitchen and laundry surfaces. It is used to sanitize and clean makeup brushes. Read more here.
Is 99% Isopropyl Alcohol Safe For Skin?
Isopropyl alcohol is readily absorbed through the skin, so spilling large amounts of IPA on the skin may cause accidental poisoning. Small amounts of IPA on the skin is generally not dangerous, but repeated skin exposure can cause itching, redness, rash, drying, and cracking. Prolonged skin contact may cause corrosion. Read more here.
Isopropyl alcohol, also known as isopropanol, is a colorless, volatile and flammable liquid. It has a chemical formula of C3H8O: it has three carbon (C) atoms, eight hydrogen (H) atoms and one oxygen (O) atom.
Isopropyl alcohol (isopropanol, 2-propanol, propan-2-ol) is commonly used as a disinfectant, antifreeze, and solvent, and typically comprises 70 percent of "rubbing alcohol." People ingest isopropyl alcohol either unintentionally or intentionally to become intoxicated (ie, ethanol substitute) or to harm themselves. Isopropyl alcohol functions primarily as a central nervous system (CNS) inebriant and depressant, and its toxicity and treatment resemble that of ethanol.
Isopropyl alcohol, often called IPA or isopropanol, is similar in function and structure to ethanol. It evaporates at a similar rate and destroys bacterial and viral cells by the same mechanism. However, it is not as effective at dehydrating living tissue and so is a better solution for disinfecting skin than ethanol.
Uses Of IPA:
- As a solvent for organic chemical reactions.
- As a solvent for oils, gums, alkaloids, ethyl cellulose, and other organic compounds.
- To clean screens, touch pads and exteriors of phones and laptops use isopropyl alcohol 70% and a flat-weave microfiber cloth to lift away stubborn stains, adhesive residue or coffee spots. You can also go over each key with some isopropyl alcohol on a swab.
- Isopropyl alcohol and rubbing alcohol is used for acne, cleaning, ears, nausea, cuts, poison ivy, botanical extraction, cleaning electronics and water in the ear.
- For Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Used To Sanitize Food Processing Equipment
- Food And Flavor Ingredient
- Antimicrobial Against Fungi, Viruses And Bacteria
- As a cleaning agent for solutions requiring a antibacterial or germicidal solution, such as detergents and antiseptics.
- In medical settings, as a disinfectant for skin surrounding injection sites.
Rubbing alcohol refers to either isopropyl alcohol (propan-2-ol) or ethanol based liquids, with isopropyl alcohol products being the most widely available. Rubbing alcohol is undrinkable even if it is ethanol based, due to the bitterants added. They are liquids used primarily as a topical antiseptic. They also have many industrial and household uses. The term "rubbing alcohol" has become a general non-specific term for either isopropyl alcohol (isopropanol) or ethyl alcohol (ethanol) rubbing-alcohol products. The United States Pharmacopeia defines 'isopropyl rubbing alcohol USP' as containing approximately 70 % alcohol by volume (≈ 95º alcohol proof) of pure isopropyl alcohol and defines 'rubbing alcohol USP' as containing approximately 70 percent by volume of denatured alcohol. Under its alternative name of "wintergreen oil", methyl salicylate is a common additive to North American rubbing alcohol products. Individual manufacturers are permitted to use their own formulation standards in which the ethanol content for retail bottles of rubbing alcohol is labeled as and ranges from 70-99% v/v. All rubbing alcohols are unsafe for human consumption: isopropyl rubbing alcohols do not contain the ethyl alcohol of alcoholic beverages; ethyl rubbing alcohols are based on denatured alcohol, which is a combination of ethyl alcohol and one or more bitter poisons that make the substance toxic.
To protect alcohol tax revenue in the United States all preparations classified as Rubbing Alcohols (defined as those containing ethanol) must have poisonous additives to limit human consumption in accordance with the requirements of the US Treasury Department, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, using Formula 23-H (8 parts by volume of acetone, 1.5 parts by volume of methyl isobutyl ketone, and 100 parts by volume of ethyl alcohol). It contains 87.5–91% by volume of absolute ethyl alcohol. The rest consists of water and the denaturants, with or without color additives, and perfume oils. Rubbing alcohol contains in each 100 ml more than 355 mg of sucrose octaacetate or more than 1.40 mg of denatonium benzoate. The preparation may be colored with one or more color additives. A suitable stabilizer may also be added.