Why Buy Acetonitrile 99.9% HPLC Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
|Cyanomethane, Methyl Cyanide, Ethanenitrile, Ethyl Nitrile, Methanecarbonitrile, Acetonitril, Cyanure de Methyl, Methylkyanid|
Acetonitrile is an aliphatic nitrile with a pleasant odor and colorless liquid appearance when stored at room temperature. It is ideal for fluorimetric and spectrophotometric techniques due to its clarity under UV-visible light. It has been widely used as a polar aprotic solvent in organic syntheses due to its high eluting ability. Our premium quality Acetonitrile HPLC grade is highly recommended for high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) systems. It is also certified by the ACS (American Chemical Society) as a reagent due to its high purity.
Acetonitrile, HPLC Grade, 99.9% Features:
|Assay, (GC), corrected for water||99.9%, min.|
|Color (APHA), max||10|
|Description||Clear colorless liquid free of suspended matter|
|LC gradient elution suitability at 254 nm||Max 0.005 AU|
|Residue After Evaporation||3 ppm, max|
|Titrable Acid||0.008 meq/g, max|
|Titrable Base||0.0006 meq/g, max|
- Research labs
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Analytical chemistry/analysis
Acetonitrile, HPLC is hazardous. Hazmat fee required.
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Acetonitrile, HPLC.
Specifications and SDS
Download data sheets .