Why Buy Acetic Acid Glacial 99% ACS Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
|Ethanoic Acid, Ethylic Acid, Acetic Acid, Glacial, Methanecarboxylic Acid, Vinegar Acid, Glacial, Acetasol, Acide Acetique, Essigsaeure|
Acetic Acid, also known as Ethanoic Acid, Ethylic Acid, Methane carboxylic Acid, has the chemical formula C2H4O2 or CH3COOH. Glacial Acetic Acid is the anhydrous Acetic Acid containing less than 1% water content. It appears as a clear, colorless solution with a sharp, vinegar odor. It is freely soluble in Water and Acetone at ambient conditions. It is prepared by dripping a solution of Acetic Acid over a solid stalactite of Acetic Acid. The ACS Grade is generally equivalent to the reagent grade and is acceptable for use in analytical applications and research laboratories. In the United States of America (USA), Lab Alley is selling its high-quality, Glacial, Acetic Acid, ACS Grade online at laballey.com. Due to its high purity Glacial, Acetic Acid, ACS Grade is highly recommended for labs and commercial applications.
|Dilution Test||To Pass Test|
|Residue After Evaporation||0.001%|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||0.5ppm|
|Substances Reducing Dichromate||To pass Test|
|Substances Reducing Permanganate||To pass Test|
- Biological/biochemical testing
- Analyzing synthetic peptides
- Acidifying and neutralizing agent
Acetic Acid, Glacial, ACS Shipping Information:
DOT: Acetic acid, glacial, 8, UN2789, PG II, Hazmat
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Acetic Acid, Glacial, ACS.
Buy Acetic Acid, Glacial, ACS Grade Online Here Or By Phone: 512-668-9918
If you have any questions about ordering Acetic Acid, Glacial, ACS Grade or laboratory supplies online here at LabAlley.com or would like to place an order, call 512-668-9918 or email email@example.com to talk with a Acetic Acid, Glacial, ACS Grade Specialist.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the Molarity of this product?
Molarity is calculated to be 17.434 M based on a density of 1.049 g/mL, a formula weight of 60.05 g/mol, and a concentration of 99.8% w/w.