Why Buy Citric Acid Granular USP/FCC/Food Grade, From Kosher from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Citric Acid Granular USP/FCC/Food Grade From Kosher
Citric Acid Granular USP/NF/FCC/Food Grade From Kosher, from Lab Alley, is a compound that meets all the requirements of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), acceptable for food, drug, or medicinal use; Chemicals Codex (FCC) that refers to a compendium of standards that is used internationally to ensure the quality and purity of food ingredients. This product is also regulated by the Food and Drug Administration and is internationally recognized for its identity, purity, and quality as a food product.
Citric Acid from Lab Alley is colorless to white translucent granular with no odor, and thanks to its high level of purity, it can be generally used in the food industry as an acidifier, flavoring agent, and chelating agent as well as in the pharmaceutical industry.
Citric Acid Granular USP/FCC/Food Grade From Kosher is a kitchen essential commonly utilized for preserving, flavoring, and preserving the Vitamin C content of a food product.
Common Uses and Applications
- Sour taste additive for food and beverages
- Craft and candy making
- Ph adjustment
- Water softening
- Bath bombs
- Bread making
- Food preservative
- Cleaning agent
- Dietary and vitamin supplement
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetics And Personal Care Manufacturing
- Food And Beverages
- Cleaning And Chemical Industry
|Anhydrous citric acid, 2-hydroxypropane-1,2,3-tricarboxylic acid, Citro, Citretten, Aciletten, Chemfill, Hydrocerol A
Citric Acid Granular USP/FCC/Food Grade From Kosher Specifications
|Assay (C6H8O7; Anhydrous Basis)
|To Pass Test
|Readily Carbonizable Substances
|To Pass Test
|Residue on Ignition
Safety and Shipping Information
GRAS Reference Citation 21CFR 184.1033.
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Citric Acid Anhydrous Food Grade.