Why Buy Dimethylformamide, n,n- (DMF), HPLC Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Dimethylformamide, n,n- (DMF), HPLC Grade
Dimethylformamide (DMF), HPLC Grade is a hygroscopic, transparent, colorless liquid with a faint amine odor. The high dielectric constant, aprotic nature of the solvent, wide range of solubility, and low volatility makes it suitable for a number of key applications. These characteristics make it a potential universal solvent. Lab Alley recommends its premium quality DMF for research labs to obtain reliable and consistent results.
The high solubility of polyacrylonitrile in DMF, together with the good miscibility of DMF in water makes DMF the preferred solvent for the production of acrylic fibers in the acrylic fiber manufacturing industries. It is also used as a solvent in peptide coupling for pharmaceuticals, in the development and production of pesticides, and in the manufacture of adhesives, synthetic leathers, fibers, films, and surface coatings.
Common Uses and Applications
- Herbal extraction
- Acrylic fibers production
- Synthetic leather production
- Pharmaceutical & Nutraceutical
|Dimethylformamide, N,N-Dimethylmethanamide, Dimethyl formamide, N-Formyldimethylamine, DMF|
Dimethylformamide, n,n- (DMF), HPLC Grade Specifications
|Assay [HCON(CH3)2]||Min 99.8%|
|Residue after Evaporation||0.005%|
|Titrable Base||0.003 meq/g|
|Titrable Acid||0.0005 meq/g|
Safety and Shipping Information
DOT: N,N-Dimethylformamide, 3, UN2265, PG III
To request a dimethylformamide safety data sheet (SDS) or dimethylformamide material safety data sheet (MSDS) from Lab Alley, click here.