Why Buy Ethylene Glycol 99% ACS Reagent Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Ethylene Glycol 99% ACS Reagent Grade
The simplest member of the glycol family of organic molecules is ethylene glycol, commonly known as ethane-1,2-diol. Basically, it’s an alcohol having two hydroxyl groups on adjacent carbon atoms, which is generally named a glycol (1,2-diol). It appears as a clear, odorless, and slightly viscous liquid with a sweet taste. Reagent Grade chemicals have high purity and usually meets the standards of American Chemical Society (ACS) Grade chemicals. Lab Alley is selling online its high-quality products in the United States of America. Lab Alley is providing Ethylene Glycol, ACS Grade, 99% online and highly recommends its use in industrial, commercial, and research institutes.
Common Uses and Applications
- Anti-freezing agent
- Manufacturing of resins
- Synthesis of polyester fibers
- Dehydrating agent
- Automobile industries
- Polyester manufacturing
- Synthetic waxes production
|Ethane-1,2-diol, 1,2-ethanediol, Monoethylene glycol, 1,2-Dihydroxyethane, 2-hydroxyethanol, Glycol alcohol, Ethylene alcohol, Ethylene dihydrate|
|ACS Reagent Grade|
Ethylene Glycol 99% ACS Reagent Grade Specifications
|Assay (HOCH2CH2OH)||Min. 99.9%|
|Specific Gravity @ 20°C||1.1151-1.1156|
|Residue after Ignition||0.005%|
Safety and Shipping Information
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Ethylene Glycol, ACS Reagent Grade.