Pack of 12 disposable polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles. Square design is space-saving and convenient to handle. Useful for mixing, sampling, and storage applications. Feature easy-to-read raised graduations. Each bottle includes an autoclavable, linerless GL45 polypropylene plug-seal cap. PET is transparent, lightweight, and break-resistant. Bottles can be used in environments ranging from -40° to 50° Celsius. Sterilized using gamma radiation. Individually bagged. PET cannot be autoclaved.
- Ideal for mixing, sampling, and storage applications Feature easy-to-read raised graduations
- Can be used in temperatures ranging from -40°C to 50°C
- PET bottles are transparent, lightweight and break-resistant; cannot be autoclaved
- Include linerless blue GL45 polypropylene plug-seal caps; caps are autoclavable
- Sterilized using gamma radiation and individually bagged
You may also like