Why Buy Potassium Carbonate, Granular, FCC/Food Grade, Kosher from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
|Dipotassium carbonate, Carbonate of potash, Carbonic acid dipotassium salt, Salt of tartar|
Potassium Carbonate, also known as Dipotassium Carbonate, Potassium Carbonate, and anhydrous Carbonate of Potash, has the chemical formula K2CO3 or CK2O3. Its anhydrous form appears as odorless colorless deliquescent crystals or white deliquescent powder with an alkaline taste and is freely soluble in Water at ambient conditions. It can be produced as a product of Potassium Hydroxide's absorbent reaction with Carbon Dioxide. It is strongly hygroscopic and presents a large capacity to absorb moisture.
Potassium Carbonate Anhydrous FCC/Food Grade Features:
|Ammonium Hydroxide Ppt||0.01%|
|Calcium and Magnesium Ppt||0.01%|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||5 ppm|
- Chemical precursor
- Diuretic agent
- Food Additives
- Synthesis of liquid soaps/shampoos
Safety and Handling
GRAS Reference Citation 21CFR 182.1619.
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Potassium Carbonate Anhydrous FCC/Food Grade.