Why Buy Ethanol 190 Proof (95%), Certified Organic/Vegan Corn Alcohol, FCC Food Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Ethanol 190 Proof (95%), Certified Organic/Vegan
Lab Alley Organic Ethyl Alcohol has been made from certified organic, non-GMO American corn and is three-stage filtered to ensure the highest level of purity.
Many food innovations are concerned with the production of plant-based substitutes for animal products like meat and cheese. Ethanol is an excellent carrier solvent for flavor extracts and texturizing “gums” that can be used to make vegan substitutes that are acceptable to consumers.
Common Uses and Applications
- Disinfectant/cleaning agent
- Botanical Extractions
- Herbal Oil Tinctures
- Perfume industry
- Personal care products
|190 Proof Ethanol Food Grade, Food Grade Ethanol 190 Proof, 190 Proof Ethanol Pure, Ethyl Alcohol 190 Proof 95%, 190 Proof Ethyl Alcohol, Corn Alcohol|
|FCC Food Grade|
|Ethanol 190 Proof Pure|
Ethanol 190 Proof 95% Certified Organic Vegan Corn Alcohol Specifications
|Specific gravity @ 60°F||0.8158 max|
|Nonvolatile matter, g/100mL||0.0025 max|
|Acidity, weight % as acetic acid||0.0025 max|
|Esters (as Ethyl Acetate)||Passes USP|
|Color, Pt-Co||10 max|
|Odor||No foreign odors|
Safety and Shipping Information
GRAS Reference Citation 21 CFR 184.1293.
DOT: Ethanol, 3, UN1170, PG II. Flammable: Closed Cup Flash Point 63° F, Open Cup Flash Point 70° F
You can buy organic vegan certified ethanol in 500mL to pail and box pallets. For bulk orders, please call Lab Alley customer service, 512-668-9918 or email us at, firstname.lastname@example.org. We ship within 1-2 business days in the US and Canada.