These Cardboard Freezer Boxes are made of strong, durable cardboard with superior white outer coating. The boxes finish with either a glossy or matte coating, and are available in a range of colors.
These Cardboard Freezer Boxes are able to hold up to 50 mL centrifuge tubes. They are also water-resistant for improved durability and storage of samples.
Cardboard Freezer Boxes Features:
- Available in assorted colors
- Boxes come with either glossy or matte coating
- Chemically resistant to alcohols and mild organic solvents
- Holds 0.5 mL, 1.5 mL, 2.0 mL, 5.0 mL, and 10 mL microtubes, and 15 mL and 50 mL centrifuge tubes
- Made of durable cardboard with superior white outer coating
- Stable from -196°C to 121°C
- Suitable for liquid nitrogen freezing
- Water-resistant coating for improved durability
Cardboard Freezer Boxes Specifications:
- Material(s): Cardboard
- Working Temperature: -196°C to 121°C
- Sterile: Yes