Microtube Racks are made to hold as many as 80 microtubes of any either 1.5 or 2.0 mL volume. These racks are highly resistant to chemicals such as organic solvents and are made of durable polyethylene.
These Microtube Racksare also stable from -196°C to 121°C, able to withstand extreme temperatures. A numeric grid and writing area is also available for quick identification and labeling of laboratory samples.
Microtube Racks Features:
- Available in assorted colors
- Can hold 1.5 mL or 2.0 mL microtubes
- Chemically-resistant to organic solvents
- Made of durable polyethylene
- Stable from -196°C to 121°C
- With side handles for secure grip
- With numeric grid and writing area for easy labeling of samples
- 80-well rack for microtubes
Microtube Racks Specifications:
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Material(s): Polyethylene
- Well(s): 80-well
- Working Temperature: -196°C to 121°C