Why Buy Acetone 99.9+% Semiconductor/Electronic Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Acetone 99.9+% Semiconductor/Electronic Grade
Lab Alley sells high-quality Acetone 99.9+% Semiconductor Grade. Semiconductor grade solvents are primarily designed for the semiconductor and electronics manufacturing industries. The concentration of heavy metals in these solvents is very low, measuring to parts per billion or parts per trillion. To achieve the requisite purity, several purifications are required. In semiconductor and microprocessor fabrication, these solvents are often used as cleaners and etchants. Lab Alley’s high purity Acetone 99.9+% Semiconductor Grade is suitable for use in electronics and circuit board manufacturing.
Lab Alley sells only the highest quality acetone and are the reliable choice for semiconductor grade acetone. This product is in stock in multiple sizes ranging from 500 mL to 55 gallons, all available for quick shipping. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
Common Uses and Applications
- Cleaning agent
- Electronics industries
- Semiconductors production
|2-propanone, Propanone, Dimethyl Ketone, Methyl Ketone, Dimethylformaldehyde, Pyroacetic Ether, Beta-Ketopropane, Dimethylketal. Chevron Acetone, Ketone Propane, Aceton, Pyroacetic Acid, Ketone|
Acetone 99.9+% Semiconductor Grade Specifications
|Assay (Acetone), %||Min 99.50|
|Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA), %||Max 0.05|
|Assay (H2O), %||Max 0.20|
|Assay (C3H8O), %||Max 0.05|
|Assay (CH3OH), %||Max 0.05|
|Color APHA||Max 10|
|Alkalinity, ueq/g||Max 0.500|
|Aldehydes, ppb (umg/g)||Max 10,000|
|Residue after Evaporation, ppb||Max 5000|
|Solubility (in H2O)||Pass|