Why Buy Acetone 100% Lab Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Acetone 100% Lab Grade
Lab Alley sells high-quality Acetone 100% Lab Grade. Our Acetone 100% Lab Grade is recommended for use in institutional labs for research and for training purposes. Owing to its grade, it is not recommended for use in the manufacture of food items, drugs, and medicines.
Lab Alley sells only the highest quality acetone and are the reliable choice for lab grade acetone. This product is in stock in multiple sizes ranging from 500 mL to 55 gallons, and by the pallet, all available for quick shipping. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
Common Uses and Applications
- Nail polish remover
- Plastics manufacturing
- Synthetic fiber industry
- Pharmaceutical’s production
- Paint manufacturing
|2-propanone, Propanone, Dimethyl Ketone, Methyl Ketone, Dimethylformaldehyde, Pyroacetic Ether, Beta-Ketopropane, Dimethylketal. Chevron Acetone, Ketone Propane, Aceton, Pyroacetic Acid, Ketone|
Acetone 100% Lab Grade Specifications
|Identification A - Infrared Absorption||Conforms to Infrared Spectra|
|Identification B - GC||Conforms to Reference Chromatogram|
|Specific Gravity @25C||NMT 0.789|
|Soluble in Water||To Pass Test|
|Color APHA||10 max|
|Residue After Evaporation||0.001% max|
|Titrable Acid||0.0003 meq/g max|
|Titrable Base||0.0006 meq/g max|
|Aldehyde (as HCHO)||0.002% max|
|Isopropyl Alcohol||0.05% max|
|Substances Reducing Permanganate||To Pass Test|
|Readily Oxidizable Substances||0.5% max|
Safety and Shipping Information
DOT: Acetone, 3, UN1090, PG II.
Acetone, Lab is Hazardous. Hazmat fee required.
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Acetone, Lab.