Why Buy Isopropyl Alcohol 91% USP Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Isopropyl Alcohol 91% USP Grade
Isopropyl alcohol (IPA) at the 91% concentration contains 91% isopropyl alcohol 9% distilled water. The combination of alcohol and water makes this an ideal solution for cleaning and disinfecting skin. The presence of water makes this ideal for cleaning as it doesn’t evaporate as readily as a higher concentration. Isopropyl alcohol is a colorless and flammable liquid.
Examples of when Isopropyl Alcohol 91% is the preferred concentration.
- IPA with a low presence of purified water is an excellent option for creating herbal extracts, perfumes and home fragrance.
- IPA is used widely for medicinal purposes as a disinfectant of surfaces and skin.
- IPA is used in the food industry to sanitize reactors, vats, and other equipment.
For electronics, extractions of oils, and additional cosmetic uses isopropyl alcohol 99.8% could be the preferred concentration.
Common Uses and Applications
- Antiseptic agent
- Food processing
- Dairy plants
|Isopropanol, 2-propanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, 2-hydroxypropane, Alkolave, Avantine, Hartosol, Dimethylcarbinol, Sec-propyl alcohol, Petrohol|
|90 - 91.8%|
Isopropyl Alcohol 91% USP Grade Specifications
|Assay||90 - 91.8%|
|Water||10 - 8.2%|
|Specific Gravity @ 20°C||0.873 - 0.884|
|Color APHA||5 max|
|Acidity||Not more than 1.0 ml of 0.02N NaOH required for neutralization|
|Limit of Non-Volatile Residue||NMT 5 mg|
Safety and Shipping Information
DOT: Isopropanol, 3, UN1219, PG II
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Isopropyl Alcohol 90-91% USP Grade.
If you have questions about ordering isopropyl alcohol (isopropanol) online here at LabAlley.com or would like to place an order, call 512-668-9918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk with a Isopropyl Alcohol Specialist. Isopropyl Alcohol is shipped to customers in the United States by UPS.