Why Buy Phosphoric Acid 10% Solution from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Phosphoric acid, 10% solution
Phosphoric acid, also known as orthophosphoric acid, is a weak triprotic acid. At 10%, it is a colorless and odorless liquid. The most common usage is in fertilizers, accounting for more than 75% of its use. It is also a useful pH modifier, sanitizing agent, and rust converter.
Common Uses and Applications
- Acidifying agent in skin-care/cosmetic products
- Acidifying agent in foods/beverages
- Sanitizing agent in food industry
- Dental cleaning
- Rust converter
|o-Phosphoric acid, Phosphorsaeure, Polyphosphoric acid, Acidum phosphoricum, Superphosphoric acid, White phosphoric acid|
Safety and Shipping Information
Phosphoric Acid 10% Solution Shipping Information:
DOT: Phosphoric acid, solution, 8, UN1805, PG III
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Phosphoric Acid 10% Solution.
Specifications and SDS
Download data sheets .