Why Buy Phosphoric Acid 25% Solution, Food Grade (FCC), Kosher Certified from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Phosphoric Acid 25% Solution, Food Grade (FCC), Kosher
Phosphoric acid, also known as orthophosphoric acid, is a weak triprotic acid. At 25%, it is a colorless and odorless liquid. The FCC Food Grade designation ensures that this product complies with the purity standards set by the United States Pharmacopeia, and is therefore suitable for food use. Kosher certification requires that all ingredients, equipment, and processing comply with the Jewish dietary law.
Common Uses and Applications
- Acidifying agent in skin-care/cosmetic products
- Acidifying agent in foods/beverages
- Sanitizing agent in food industry
- Dental cleaning
|o-Phosphoric acid, Phosphorsaeure, Polyphosphoric acid, Acidum phosphoricum, Superphosphoric acid, White phosphoric acid|
Safety and Shipping Information
Phosphoric Acid 25% Lab/FCC Shipping Information:
DOT: phosphoric acid, solution, 8, UN1805, PG III
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Phosphoric Acid 25% Lab/FCC.
Specifications and SDS
Download data sheets .