Why Buy Phosphoric Acid 75% Solution, Lab Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Phosphoric Acid 75% Solution, Lab Grade
Phosphoric acid, also known as orthophosphoric acid, is a weak triprotic acid. At 75%, it is a colorless and odorless viscous liquid. The most common usage is in fertilizers, accounting for more than 75% of its use. It is also a useful pH modifier, sanitizing agent, and rust converter.
Common Uses and Applications
- Acidifying agent in skin-care/cosmetic products
- Acidifying agent in foods/beverages
- Sanitizing agent in food industry
- Dental cleaning
- Rust converter
- Food/dairy/brewing industries
- Cosmetics industry
- Agricultural industry
|o-Phosphoric acid, Phosphorsaeure, Polyphosphoric acid, Acidum phosphoricum, Superphosphoric acid, White phosphoric acid|
Phosphoric Acid 75% Solution, Lab Grade Specifications
|Assay wt.%||75.0% - 75.5%|
|Specific gravity @ 25/15.5°C||1.574 - 1.580|
|Chloride, as Cl, ppm||25 max.|
|Color, APHA||10 max.|
|Iron, as Fe, ppm||10 max.|
|Sulfate, as SO4, ppm||250 max.|
Safety and Shipping Information
Phosphoric Acid 75% Lab Shipping Information:
DOT: Phosphoric acid, solution, 8, UN1805, PG III
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Phosphoric Acid 75% Lab.
Download data sheets and certificates.