Chemicals And Supplies For Biotech Labs
Lab Alley sells supplies, acids, bases, equipment, prepared solutions, dyes, enzymes, concentrated biotech chemicals, solvents, HPLC grade and ACS grade reagents, buffers and acids used for analysis, research and production in biotechnology labs in the United States. Shop for chemicals for sale online here.
Chemicals purchased online at LabAlley.com that are used in biotechnology laboratories include alanine, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, acsorbic acid, calcium chloride, EDTA, Food Grade (FCC) glycine, magnesium chloride, magnesium sulfate, mineral oil, formalin, Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) 8000, potassium iodide, potassium phosphate dibasic, potassium phosphate monobasic, sodium acetate, sodium bicarbonate, Food Grade sodium hydroxide, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, sucrose, urea, sodium azide, sodium chloride and high purity water.
LabAlley.com sells eco-friendly chemicals and acidic solutions that are used to clean and treat industrial metals and precious metals. Environmentally chemicals ordered at LabAlley.com are used to clean parts and equipment. Parts cleaning is important in many laboratory and industrial processes, as a prelude to surface finishing or to protect sensitive components.
Biotechnology laboratories in the United States purchase organic and inorganic chemicals in bulk from Lab Alley. Biotechnology (biotech) involves the study and use of living organisms or cell processes to make useful products. Biotech chemicals and enzymes such as citric acid, nitric acid, methanol, lipase (steapsin), lactose powders, HPLC Grade acetonitrile, formic acid and 200 proof ethyl alcohol are for sale online in the USA. Other chemicals purchased online at LabAlley.com by biotechnology firms and life sciences companies include lactic acid, formic acid and 200 proof ethyl alcohol.
Lab Alley supplies biotech labs in America with chemicals, solvents and lab supplies. Health-care investment firms such as Deerfield Management Co. and Houston Healthspan Innovation Group are building new biotech labs, biotech hubs, drug research laboratories and biotech accelerators all across the United States.
Lab Alley sells organic solvents, organic chemicals, green solvents, bio-based solvent formulations, organic compounds, food grade solvents, natural solvents and bio solvents in bulk in the United States.
Lab Alley sells strong bases and basic chemical compounds that can remove a proton from a molecule of even a very weak acid in an acid-base reaction. Bases used in biotech labs in the USA that are for sale online here at Lab Alley include acetone, lithium hydroxide, ammonia, pyridine, calcium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide.
Enzymes sold by Lab Alley are used extensively in biotechnology laboratories in the United States. Lab Alley provides fast shipping in the USA of enzymes used for industrial production as well as diagnostic and research use. Lab Alley sells solidifying agents such as agar and dextrose that are added to microbiological/ culture media preparations along with bacterial and fungal growth media.
Buffers are used in biologics manufacturing facilities for pH control and stabilization of reactions in different steps during biomanufacture. Buffers are broadly divided into two types – acidic and alkaline buffer solutions. Acidic buffers are solutions that have a pH below 7 and contain a weak acid and one of its salts. For example, a mixture of acetic acid and sodium acetate acts as a buffer solution with a pH of about 4.75.
Advancements in the biotech industry have far-reaching effects in several spheres of life, from transforming food product technology to contributing to the finding of cures for diseases. Lab Alley services clients in the biotech industry involved in medical technology, engineering, research and development, bioinformatics, bioelectronics, genomics, nutraceuticals and more.
Lab Alley's wide selection of USP, HPLC, and ACS grade chemicals make finding the right product for your company's legal and internal requirements easy. We also offer safety data sheets (SDS) and certificates of analysis (COA) for any institution seeking that information about any of our chemical products- simply contact us.
Yes, in all probability, viruses can be efficiently inactivated with surface disinfection procedures that use hydrogen peroxide ordered at LabAlley.com.
3% hydrogen peroxide purchased online at LabAlley.com is used as a spray sanitizer to kill rhinovirus on surfaces.
Hydrogen peroxide is active against a wide range of microorganisms, including bacteria, yeasts, fungi, viruses, and spores. The CDC provides information on the effectiveness of hydrogen peroxide solutions against viruses. The hydrogen peroxide solutions listed on the CDC website include 0.5% accelerated hydrogen peroxide, 3% concentration, 6% hydrogen peroxide, 10% hydrogen peroxide solution, 7% stabilized hydrogen peroxide and 13.4% hydrogen peroxide.irus Disinfectants And Virus Killers To Prevent The Spread Of Infectious Diseases At LabAlley.com
- Isopropyl Alcohol (99%, 91% & 70%)
- Benzalkonium Chloride (Quaternary Ammonium Compound)
- Hydrogen Peroxide (3%, 6%, 10%, 30%, 32%, 35%)
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- 100% Alcohol (200 Proof Ethanol/ Ethyl Alcohol)
- 95% Alcohol (Antiviral Disinfectant)
- 70% Alcohol (140 Proof Ethanol/ Ethyl Alcohol)
- Sodium Chloride
- Citric Acid
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Acetic Acid
- Sodium Carbonate
- Triethylene Glycol
- Castile Soap
Antimicrobial Products That Are Effective Against Norovirus (Norwalk-Like Virus)
April 8, 2020
For pesticide registration information, review this list from the EPA, "List G: EPA’s Registered Antimicrobial Products Effective Against Norovirus (Norwalk-Like Virus)".
Notes About This List
- All EPA-registered pesticides must have an EPA registration number, which consists of a company number and a product number (e.g., 123-45). Alternative brand names have the same EPA registration number as the primary product.
- When purchasing a product for use against a specific pathogen, check the EPA Reg. No. versus the products included on this list.
- In addition to primary products, distributors may also sell products with formulations and efficacy identical to the primary products. Distributor products frequently use different brand names, but you can identify them by their three-part EPA registration number (e.g., 123-45-678, which represents a distributor product identical to the product example listed above, EPA Reg. No. 123-45).
- If you would like to review the product label information for any of these products, please visit the EPA product label system.
- Information about listed products is current as of the date on this list.
- Inclusion on this list does not constitute an endorsement by EPA.
- Download List G: EPA’s Registered Antimicrobial Products Effective Against Norovirus (PDF)(6 pp, 130 K, March 4, 2020)
- Contact the EPA about pesticide labels, to ask a question, provide feedback, or report a problem.
The Pesticide Product and Label System (PPLS) provides a collection of pesticide product labels (Adobe PDF format) that have been accepted by EPA under Section 3 of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA). New labels were added to PPLS on April 08, 2020.
- Search EPA Registration, Distributor Product, or Special Local Need Number Here
- The EPA Registration Number (EPA Reg. No.) appears on all registered pesticides sold in the United States. It is usually found on the back panel of the label along with the detailed instructions for use.
- Enter the company number (the first set of digits before the dash) to see all products marketed by that company or the entire number (including the dash) to view the label for a particular product.
- To search by Special Local Need Number, please enter two-letter state abbreviations with or without 6 digit number (i.e. OH123456).
- Search Buy Product or Alternative Brand Name: Enter the name of the product. As you type, options will be presented to you. Keep in mind that product names may vary, so if you don’t find the product you are looking for, try the EPA Registration Number Search.
- Search By Company Name: Enter the name of the company. Some companies may have several divisions that manufacture and market pesticides products. You can select among these divisions using the drop-down list or choose the root of the company name (e.g., "Bayer" or "3M") to see products associated with all of the divisions.
- Search By Company Number: Enter the company number. Please use digit without dash.
- Search By Chemical Name (Active Ingredient): Enter the name of the chemical (Active Ingredients only) you are interested in. Because there are many naming conventions for chemicals, you can enter the common chemical name of the chemical or other variants, including scientific names or partial names. This search function will help guide you to products that contain that active ingredient.
- Search By CAS Number Or PC Code: Enter the CAS Number or PC Code you are interested in. You may use the % wild card before and/or after your entry to enter a partial value.
- Web-Distributed Labels
- Label Review Manual
- Label Review Training
- Pesticide Registration Notices About Labels
- Label Guidance For Specific Types Of Pesticides
- SmartLabel Pilot
- Logos And Graphics On Pesticide Labels
- International Pesticide Label Issues
- Endangered Species Bulletins
- Adding Statements On Labels About Consumer And Environmental Protection
- Spanish Translation Guide For Pesticide Labeling
March 31, 2020
Antiviral compounds (AVCs) are a category of antimicrobial drugs used specially for treating viral infections by inhibiting the development of the viral pathogen inside the host cell. Review a list of antiviral drugs here. Several potent and selective antiviral agents against herpes virus infections have been developed. Research other methods for killing viruses here.
Some natural small molecules that could reduce the infectivity of viruses, possibly by inhibiting viral lipid-dependent attachment to host cells, are currently being studied. Companies such as R&D Systems (a brand of Bio-Techne) and Lab Alley sell antiviral compounds online. Firms such as BioGems (PeproTech brand), CPC Scientific, Sigma-Aldrich and R&D Systems sell antiviral compounds and products such as bioactive small molecules, small drug molecules and antimicrobial peptides (AMPs). Enveloped viruses can be killed by antimicrobial peptides.
The four FDA-approved antiviral flu drugs recommended by CDC to treat the flu are oseltamivir (Tamiflu), zanamivir (Relenza), baloxavir marboxil (trade name Xofluza®) and peramivir (Rapivab). The FDA assists sponsors in the development of antiviral drugs and biological products.
A bioactive compound is a type of chemical found in small amounts in plants and certain foods. Studies are being conducted to evaluate the medicinal potential of bioactive compounds against viruses. Bioactive compounds have actions in the body that may promote good health. They are being studied in the prevention of diseases. Bioactive compounds are substances that have biological activity, related to their ability to modulate one or more metabolic processes. Bioactive compounds such as fatty acids have an effect on the body as a whole or specific tissues or cells. Bioactive compounds have a positive role in human health.
Medium-chain saturated and long-chain unsaturated fatty acids are highly active against enveloped viruses. Bioactive compounds sold online at LabAlley.com include saturated fatty acids such as stearic acid and palmitic acid.
Buy Safe Ingredients And Chemicals For DIY Homemade Hand Sanitizers, Cosmetics, Makeup, Lotions, Soaps, Household Cleaning Products, Laboratory Sterilization, Food And Beverage Processing, Skin Care Formulations, Hospital Disinfectants, Personal Care Products, Botanical And Essential Oils, Botanical Extracts, Pharmaceutical Drugs, Herbal Tinctures, Kid Safe Pools, Pest Control Products, Lawn Care Products, Chemistry Labs, Natural Health Supplements And Vitamins, Virus Disinfection Products, Perfumes, Hospital Grade Detergents, Disinfecting Wipes And Disinfectant Sprays At LabAlley.com
Buy bulk natural ingredients and antiviral chemicals, bulk food grade chemicals and organic raw materials for safe recipes for DIY homemade hand sanitizers here. Buy antiviral hand sanitizer ingredients, antiviral disinfectants, antiviral products and antiviral chemical compounds here. Buy antiviral hospital grade disinfectants, pharmaceutical grade substances, hand sanitizers, sterilization sprays, wipes, cleaners and detergents here.
Buy lab supplies, laboratory glassware, chemical crystals and powders, oils, gels, spray bottles and stock chemical solutions to make virus disinfectants here. You can also buy other compounds and additives for safe hand sanitizer recipes, cosmetics and personal care products at LabAlley.com. Find out how chemicals are made, sold, priced, bought, shipped and used in the United States here.
Popular additives for skin care products purchased online in bulk at wholesale prices at LabAlley.com include food grade ethanol, 100% alcohol, 95% alcohol, 70% alcohol, 99% isopropyl alcohol, 91% isopropyl alcohol, 70% isopropyl alcohol, 3% hydrogen peroxide, 6% hydrogen peroxide, food grade hydrogen peroxide, food grade (FCC) vegetable glycerin, Food Grade (FCC) glycerol, solvents, aqueous acids and acids in crystalline powder form.
Shop for popular ingredients used to formulate DIY homemade personal care products such as high purity water, citric acid, menthol crystals, natural peppermint oil, Polysorbate 80, phenol, trichloroacetic acid (TCC), denatured alcohol, n-Propanol, MCT (Coconut Oil), sodium hypochlorite, salicylic acid, fumaric acid, sodium hydroxide, triethanolamine, benzalkonium chloride, triethylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium hydroxide, olive oil at LabAlley.com. Buy antiviral hand sanitizer ingredients, antiviral disinfectants, antiviral products and antiviral chemical compounds here. Buy antiviral hospital grade disinfectants, pharmaceutical grade substances, hand sanitizers, sterilization sprays, wipes, cleaners and detergents here. Buy lab supplies, chemical powders, oils, gels, spray bottles and chemical solutions to make virus disinfectants here at LabAlley.com.