Lab Alley, an Inc 5000 company (#396) is currently seeking a long term and ongoing relationship with an awesome Copywriter. Lab Alley is an Essential Chemical B2B e-commerce company that is growing rapidly and has a significant amount of content needs on an ongoing basis. You will be writing content for our website on various topics with the goal of creating excellent content that will drive website traffic and generate demand for our products.
To be successful in this role, you should be incredibly smart, creative, have excellent written communication skills, a copywriter and content machine, an excellent grasp of overall marketing and branding, deadline-oriented, be able to act with little guidance, and a doer.
Long term and ongoing relationship. This is not a one-time project. We have ongoing needs for content.
No set schedule. We do not care what time you work. Write content for us at any time of the hour. As long as you complete your projects, we are good!
Unleash your creative brain and awesome writing skills and get paid for it!
Join an exciting company that is providing essential chemicals to the world to stay safe and making a difference!
Total autonomy to write cutting edge and exciting content.
Work with an Inc 5000 company (#396), one of the fastest growing small businesses in America!
The ideal Copywriter is someone that has had a career in marketing, branding and communication but does not want to commit to a full-time position but rather work part time and remote with a totally flexible schedule. Person wants to be active in the marketplace with a career without a lot of stress and significant work and travel commitments.
- Remote, part-time, and flexible schedule. Ability to put in between 5 - 20 hours per week on writing content. Role could turn into a full time remote flexible position.
- Marketing. Experience in advertising, marketing and communications fields.
- Marketing and promotional campaigns. Understanding of the various marketing campaigns such as search engine marketing (SEO/SEM), PPC, digital, social media, e-mail marketing, etc.
- Content writing. Content writing experience for website and other platforms.
- Communication. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate complex concepts and strategies, orally and in writing.
- Doer. Someone that is going to roll up their sleeves up and get stuff done.
- Autonomous. Work autonomously with little direction.
- Google Analytics experience a plus.
- E-mail marketing. Experience and understanding of email marketing and automation software, campaigns, and digital marketing trends a plus.
- Chemical and science experience a plus.
- Sample writing. Qualified candidates will be asked to submit a sample writing of a topic given by us.
To apply for this awesome position, please contact Fred Elabed via e-mail at email@example.com.