Chemical Compounds For Sale Online | Classified By Application, Use And Industry
Chemical Compounds, Raw Materials, Food Additives And Cosmetic Ingredients For Sale Online Are Organized And Classified By Use, Industry And Application
- Antiviral Products, Antiviral Food And Cosmetic Ingredients And Antiviral Chemical Compounds For Sale
- Buy Supplies And Chemical Compounds To Make Virus Disinfection Products And Antibacterial Cleaning Products
- Buy Hospital Grade Disinfectants, Wipes, Sprays And Sanitizers
- Buy Science Chemicals And Lab Supplies For Sale
- Wholesale Chemicals For Sale Online
- Buy Chemicals For Gold Recovery And Refining
- Buy Raw Materials And Products Used In The Chemical Industry
- Buy Kid Safe Chemicals For Pools And Hot Tubs
- Buy Food Grade Chemicals & Solvents For Botanical And Herbal Extraction Facilities
- Buy Specialty Chemicals For Producing Cosmetics And Skin Care Products
- Buy Chemicals For Pharmaceutical Drug Manufacturing And Research
- Buy Safe Chemicals For DIY Lawn Care
- Buy Chemicals For Medical And Scientific Research Work
- Buy Science Supplies For Home Chemistry Labs
- Buy Safe DIY Pest Control Products
- Industrial Chemicals For Sale
- General Laboratory Supplies, Equipment, Instruments And Apparatus For Sale
- Buy Chemicals For The Food And Beverage Industry
- Buy Chemicals For Environmental Laboratories
- Buy Chemicals For Plating And Coating Operations
- Buy Chemicals For Pulp And Paper Manufacturing
- Buy Chemicals For Biotech Research And Production
- Buy Chemicals For Solvent Extraction Facilities
Acids, Bases, Solvents, Aqueous Solutions, Salts And Buffers For Sale Online
It's easier to find what you need when you search by industry. Lab Alley has acids, bases and caustics, buffers, salts and inorganic chemicals, solutions, solvents, supplies, and equipment in various quantities for every industry use- all at lower prices and faster shipping.
While our private label brand offers the same quality as larger brands, we understand the specificity some labs and testing facilities require. For that reason, we also carry chemical reagent brands such as EMD Millipore, Sigma-Aldrich, Honeywell, Decon Labs, Ricca Chemical, and more.
Nitric Acid Uses At Home
Americans purchase nitric acid at LabAlley.com to use at home to extract gold from electronics, for woodworking, home chemistry laboratory experiments, sanitization, metal finishing and etching bronze, brass and silver. Nitric acid is used in homes in the U.S. as a cleaning agent and etchant. Nitric Acid 70% purchased online at LabAlley.com is used as an analytical reagent in home chemistry labs throughout North America.
Buy nitric acid and chemicals for your own home chemistry lab at LabAlley.com. Nitric Acid 10% Solution purchased online at LabAlley.com, is often used to artificially age maple and pine. The process produces a grey-gold color, similar to oil finished wood. Nitric acid is used to test items to see if they are made of gold.
Nitric acid is used at home to refine gold and recover gold. Hydrochloric acid purchased here and nitric acid ordered here are used to make a chemical solution called aqua regia. This mixture is to dissolve, filter and retrieve gold from substances bonded to it.
Nitric acid is used in U.S. homes, garages, workshops and home labs to remove rust and stains. Other chemicals purchased online at LabAlley.com to remove rust include, citric acid, oxalic acid, muriatic acid (hydrochloric acid), sulfuric acid, acetic acid and phosphoric acid.
Antimicrobial Products That Are Effective Against Norovirus (Norwalk-Like Virus)
April 8, 2020
For pesticide registration information, review this list from the EPA, "List G: EPA’s Registered Antimicrobial Products Effective Against Norovirus (Norwalk-Like Virus)".
Notes About This List
- All EPA-registered pesticides must have an EPA registration number, which consists of a company number and a product number (e.g., 123-45). Alternative brand names have the same EPA registration number as the primary product.
- When purchasing a product for use against a specific pathogen, check the EPA Reg. No. versus the products included on this list.
- In addition to primary products, distributors may also sell products with formulations and efficacy identical to the primary products. Distributor products frequently use different brand names, but you can identify them by their three-part EPA registration number (e.g., 123-45-678, which represents a distributor product identical to the product example listed above, EPA Reg. No. 123-45).
- If you would like to review the product label information for any of these products, please visit the EPA product label system.
- Information about listed products is current as of the date on this list.
- Inclusion on this list does not constitute an endorsement by EPA.
View more information about EPA lists of registered antimicrobial products here. You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Download List G: EPA’s Registered Antimicrobial Products Effective Against Norovirus (PDF)(6 pp, 130 K, March 4, 2020)
- Contact the EPA about pesticide labels, to ask a question, provide feedback, or report a problem.
About The EPA Pesticide Product and Label System
The Pesticide Product and Label System (PPLS) provides a collection of pesticide product labels (Adobe PDF format) that have been accepted by EPA under Section 3 of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA). New labels were added to PPLS on April 08, 2020.
- Search EPA Registration, Distributor Product, or Special Local Need Number Here
- The EPA Registration Number (EPA Reg. No.) appears on all registered pesticides sold in the United States. It is usually found on the back panel of the label along with the detailed instructions for use.
- Enter the company number (the first set of digits before the dash) to see all products marketed by that company or the entire number (including the dash) to view the label for a particular product.
- To search by Special Local Need Number, please enter two-letter state abbreviations with or without 6 digit number (i.e. OH123456).
- Search Buy Product or Alternative Brand Name: Enter the name of the product. As you type, options will be presented to you. Keep in mind that product names may vary, so if you don’t find the product you are looking for, try the EPA Registration Number Search.
- Search By Company Name: Enter the name of the company. Some companies may have several divisions that manufacture and market pesticides products. You can select among these divisions using the drop-down list or choose the root of the company name (e.g., "Bayer" or "3M") to see products associated with all of the divisions.
- Search By Company Number: Enter the company number. Please use digit without dash.
- Search By Chemical Name (Active Ingredient): Enter the name of the chemical (Active Ingredients only) you are interested in. Because there are many naming conventions for chemicals, you can enter the common chemical name of the chemical or other variants, including scientific names or partial names. This search function will help guide you to products that contain that active ingredient.
- Search By CAS Number Or PC Code: Enter the CAS Number or PC Code you are interested in. You may use the % wild card before and/or after your entry to enter a partial value.
Regulation Of Pesticide Labels
- Web-Distributed Labels
- Label Review Manual
- Label Review Training
- Pesticide Registration Notices About Labels
- Label Guidance For Specific Types Of Pesticides
- SmartLabel Pilot
Information On Pesticide Product Label Topics
- Logos And Graphics On Pesticide Labels
- International Pesticide Label Issues
- Endangered Species Bulletins
- Adding Statements On Labels About Consumer And Environmental Protection
- Spanish Translation Guide For Pesticide Labeling
Get Help With Pesticide Label Issues
See the table below for more information on the industry of your choice: