If you have questions about ordering glycolic acid online here at LabAlley.com or would like to place an order, call 512-668-9918 or email email@example.com to talk with an glycolic acid specialist. Lab Alley is a bulk glycolic acid supplier. Inquire about wholesale prices for large orders.
- Buy A 500 ml (16 oz) Bottle Of 70% Glycolic Acid For $46
- Buy A 1 Liter (33 oz) Bottle Of 70% Glycolic Acid For $84
- Buy A 4 Liter (1 Gallon) Bottle Of 70% Glycolic Acid For $247
- Buy A 25 ml (0.85 oz) Bottle Of 30% Glycolic Acid For $11
- Buy 100 ml (3 oz) Of 30% Glycolic Acid For $18
- Buy 500 ml (16 oz) Of 30% Grade Glycolic Acid For $61
- Buy 1 Liter (33 oz) Of 30% Glycolic Acid For $76
Buy Glycolic Acid 30% Online For $11 | High Purity Cosmetic Grade | 3 oz $18 | 17 oz $61 | 34 oz $76 | High Purity Cosmetic Grade | Formula C₂H₄O₃ | CAS # 79-14-1 | For Skin Care Products, Cosmetics, Acne, Use With Retinol, Face, Blackheads, Hyperpigmentation, Strawberry Legs, Body, Dark Spots, Keratosis Pilaris
Remove Dead Skin | Milder Than Retinol | For Creams, At-Home Skin Chemical Peels, Face, Legs, Acne Scars, Strawberry Legs, Dark Underarms, Hands, Large Pores, Skin Care Products, Skin Discoloration, Signs Of Aging, Fine Lines, Gel Peels, Cosmetics, | Formula C2H4O3 | CAS # 79-14-1 | For Dyeing, Tanning & Deliming
Glycolic Acid Properties
- Glycolic Acid Formula: C2H4O3
- Glycolic Acid Molar Mass: 76.05 g/mol
- Glycolic Acid IUPAC ID: 2-Hydroxyethanoic Acid
- Glycolic Acid Density: 1.49 g/cm3
- Glycolic Acid Melting Point: 75 °C
- Glycolic Acid Boiling Point: Decomposes
- Glycolic Acid | C2H4O3 | PubChem
- Glycolic Acid CAS Number: 79-14-1
- Glycolic Acid PubChem CID: 757
- Glycolic Acid Properties, Structure, Spectra, Vendor, Supplies and ChemSpider ID: 737
- Glycolic Acid Structure
- Glycolic Acid Uses and Manufacturing on PubChem
- Glycolic Acid Information on Wikipedia
- Glycolic Acid Safety and Hazards Information
- Glycolic Acid Uses: Acne treatment, Foot peel, Wrinkle treatment, Milia Treatment, Scar treatment.
How to Use Glycolic Acid
Glycolic acid is used for chemical peels. They help treat multiple skin conditions like acne, acne scars, large pores, dark spots, and sun damage. When using glycolic acid at home start with a 10% concentration or less. It is best to use the product in the evening to give your skin time to heal. Otherwise use a light moisturizer with sunscreen. First clean your face, it should not be greasy. You can apply some petroleum jelly around the more sensitive areas of your face like the eyes, mouth, and nose. Apply the glycolic acid with a cotton swab or brush. Wait 3 to 5 minutes or until the area turns red. If you feel itching or burning turn on a fan. Rinse the treated area with water, then repeat every 2 weeks for 4-6 months.
Glycolic Acid 10%
Most face washes use a 10% concentration of glycolic acid. Using a 10% glycolic acid product daily gives similar results as going to a dermatologist for a higher-concentration peel less frequently.
Glycolic Acid Acne
When products containing glycolic acid are applied to the skin it weakens the “glue” that holds dead skin cells together. The glycolic acid removes the top layer of old skin cells. This then reveals the healthy living cells under the surface of the skin. Glycolic acid ensures the pores are less likely to become clogged and acne breakouts are less likely to occur.
Glycolic Acid Structure
Glycolic acid is slightly stronger than acetic acid due to the electron-withdrawing power of the terminal hydroxyl group. The carboxylate group can coordinate to metal ions forming coordination complexes.
Best Glycolic Acid Products
Glycolic acid is a great skin care product. It is all encompassing when it comes to acne treatment. But there are a lot of products out there. Each product can be beneficial in different ways. It depends on what your goal is for using glycolic acid. Here are a couple blogs that discuss in detail what products they think are the best containing glycolic acid. The 5 best glycolic acid products and 12 best glycolic acid products for acne and wrinkles in 2019.
Glycolic Acid the Ordinary
The ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments with the goal to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare. It is “clinical formulations with integrity”, they offer a 7% glycolic acid toning solution that exfoliates the skin.
Glycolic Acid Toner
Glycolic acid has various levels of potency and it comes in a wide array of products. Like cleansers, toners, creams, masks and peels. For a list of the 8 best glycolic acid toners click here.
Glycolic Acid Side Effects
Most concentrations of 10% like in lotions or creams are likely safe for most people when applied to the skin. Glycolic acid can cause mild skin irritation, redness, swelling, itching, and skin discoloration. For more information about side effects click here.
30% C2H4O3 Aqueous Solution
CAS Number: 79-14-1
Molecular Formula: C2H4O3
Formula Weight: 76.05
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Glycolic Acid 30%.