These Cryogenic Vials can fit into the most common rotors as well as the standard 1-inch and 2-inch freezer boxes. These can also be repeatedly frozen and thawed.
Available in assorted colors for easy sample differentiation, these Cryogenic Vials also include graduations for quick measurement of content. These are also certain to be disinfected and contamination-free, due to being sterilized by gamma radiation.
Cryogenic Vials Features:
- Available in assorted colors
- Can be repeatedly frozen and thawed
- DNase & RNase free
- Endotoxin free
- Human DNA free
- Gamma radiation sterilized
- Includes graduations for fast measurement
- Made of medical grade polypropylene
- Universal screw threads
- Vials fit most common rotors
- Vials fit standard 1-inch and 2-inch freezer boxes
- With writing area for easy labeling and quick identification
Cryogenic Vials Specifications:
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Material(s): Polypropylene
- Working Temperature: -196°C to 121°C
- Volume: 0.5 mL, 1.5 mL, 2.0 mL
- Sterile: Yes
You May Also Like
Don't Miss Out
Receive updates, events, products and promotions by subscribing to us.