Why Buy Heptane Lab Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Heptane Lab Grade
Lab Grade Heptane contains different isomers of heptane, such as n-Heptane and iso-Heptane. It is a straight chain alkane- a hydrocarbon with no special functional group- and is derived from gasoline. It appears as a clear or colorless liquid with a petroleum-like odor at room temperature. It is the main constituent of gasoline and used as a standard for the octane rating of fuels. It is certified as laboratory-grade due to the presence of impurities. Lab grade chemicals possess reasonable purity, but do not comply with any official standard for quality or purity. Owing to its grade, it cannot be used in food items and medicines.
Common Uses and Applications
- Non-polar solvent
- Fuel source
- Adhesive remover
- Manufacture of rubber cement and ink.
- Cement industry
- Research laboratories
- Ink manufacturing
|n-Heptane, Heptan, Dipropylmethane, Heptyl hydride, Dipropyl methane, Gettysolve-C, Skellysolve C, Heptene, n-Heptan|
Heptane Lab Grade Specifications
|Specific Gravity @ 60/60°F||68.0|
|Color, Saybolt||28 min|
|Water Content (ppm)||500 max|
|Residue after evaporation||≤ 0.0005%|
|Total Aromatics, wt %||≤ 0.0|
Safety and Shipping Information
Buy Heptane, Laboratory Grade Online Here Or By Phone: 512-668-9918
If you have any questions about ordering Heptane, Laboratory Grade or laboratory supplies online here at LabAlley.com or would like to place an order, call 512-668-9918 or email email@example.com to talk with a Heptane Specialist.