Why Buy Silica Gel Powder, High Purity from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Silica Gel Powder, High Purity
Lab Alley’s high purity silica gel powder is a granular form of silicon dioxide, SiO2 that is most commonly used as a desiccant. The three-dimensional atomic level arrangement creates voids in its structure which can be filled with water molecules, thus removing moisture from the surroundings. It can be packed with shoes, electronics, and food products to ensure that they stay moisture free in storage and during transit. Both indicating (those that change color on absorbing water), and non-indicating silica gels are available.
Silica gel powder also finds use as the stationary phase in various chromatography applications.
Due to its high purity, this product is recommended for labs and commercial applications.
Common Uses and Applications
- Catalyst supports
- Stationary phase in chromatography
- HPLC packing
- Resin filler
|Silicon Dioxide, Silica, Quartz, Dioxosilane, Diatomaceous earth, Cristobalite|
|High Purity Grade|
Silica Gel Powder, High Purity Specifications
|Particle Size (mesh)||300 – 400|
|Pore Size (Å)||70 – 90|
|Surface area (m2/g)||380 – 500|
|pH (10% in slurry)||6-8|
|Loss at heating||≤ 5%|
Safety and Shipping Information
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Silica Gel, High Purity.