Why Buy Silica Gel Powder, High Purity from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
|Silicon Dioxide, Silica, Quartz, Dioxosilane, Diatomaceous earth, Cristobalite|
|High Purity Grade|
Lab Alley Brand Silica Gel Powder, High Purity is used for the filtration of oils extracted from the chemical compounds of medicinal plants. Silica Gel, also known as Arten Silica Gel, Precipitated Silica, Amorphous Silica, Silica Gel Rubin, and Spherical Silica, has the chemical formula SiO2. It is a porous, granular, lightweight form of Silicon Dioxide and is typically produced from Sodium Silicate. Silica Gel, High Purity appears as a colorless to white powder, has no odor, and is practically insoluble in Water, Alcohol at ambient conditions. Due to its high purity, this Lab Alley product is highly recommended for labs and commercial applications.
Silica Gel 60-200 Mesh, Chromatographic Grade Features:
|Particle Size (mesh)||300 – 400|
|Pore Size (Å)||70 – 90|
|Surface area (m2/g)||380 – 500|
|pH (10% in slurry)||6-8|
|Loss at heating||≤ 5%|
- Catalyst supports
- Stationary phase in chromatography
- HPLC packing
- Resin filler
Safety and Handling
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Silica Gel, High Purity.
You may also like