Why Buy Sodium Bicarbonate, USP/FCC Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
|Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Sodium hydrogencarbonate, Baking soda, Carbonic acid monosodium salt, Sodium acid carbonate, Bicarbonate of soda|
Sodium Bicarbonate, also known as Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Carbonic Acid Monosodium Salt, Bicarbonate of Soda, and Baking Soda, has the chemical formula NaHCO3 or CHNaO3. It appears as colorless or white crystalline masses or crystalline powder having free solubility in Water and Methanol at ambient conditions. It is the monosodium salt of Carbonic Acid and has alkalinizing and electrolytic characteristics. When dissolved in Water, it dissociates into Sodium and Bicarbonate ions. In the human body, its presence can raise blood pH through buffering of excess hydrogen ions. Purified Grade, also known as Pure or Practical Grade, refers to those high-purity compounds that do not fulfill the ACS, the USP, or the FCC grade requirements. They are mostly used in conjunction with Lab Grade chemicals. In the United States of America (USA), Lab Alley is selling its high-quality Sodium Bicarbonate, Purified online at laballey.com.
Sodium Bicarbonate Reagent Features:
|Assay (Dried Basis)||99.7-100.3%|
|Calcium, Magnesium, and R2O3 Ppt||0.02%|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||5 ppm|
- Chemical precursor
- Leavening agent
- Acid neutralizer
- Fire extinguisher
- Mild abrasive
- Prevention of timber mold
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Sodium Bicarbonate Purified.