Zinc Powder | High Purity Lab Grade | Zinc Dust | Zinc Metal Dust | Metallic Zinc Powder
Buy Pure Zinc Powder Online At LabAlley.com
Prices For Lab Grade Zinc Powder:
- Buy 15 Grams Of Zinc Dust For $4
- Buy 3.5 Ounces (100 Grams) Of Pure Zinc Powder For $13
- Buy 8.9 Ounces (250 Grams) Of Metallic Zinc Powder For $24
- Buy 17.6 Ounces (500 Grams) Of Metallic Zinc Powder For $46
- Buy Zinc Dust In Bulk 5.5 Pound Containers (2.5kg) For $159
- Buy Zinc Powder At Wholesale Prices In 26.6 Pound (12kg) Containers For $635
- Buy Metallic Zinc Powder At Wholesale Prices In 55.1 Pound (25kg) Containers For $1,090
- Zinc Symbol: Zn
- Zinc CAS Registry Number: 7440-66-6
- Zinc Atomic mass: 65.38 u
- Zinc Atomic number: 30
- Zinc Electron configuration: [Ar] 3d¹⁰4s²
- Zinc Melting point: 787.2°F (419.5°C)
- Zinc Charge: The Zinc ion has +2 charge, so the Zinc ion has 2 less electrons than protons.
- Zinc PubChem CID: 23994
- Zinc Dust Uses: Strong Reducing Agent, Precipitant To Purify Solutions Containing Metals, Galvanizing As An Anti-Corrosion Substance In Steel
- Zinc Safety And Hazards
- Zinc Dust SDS: Contact Lab Alley at 512-668-9918 or by email to request a Zinc Powder Safety Data Sheet.
Zinc is an essential mineral that is naturally present in some foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. Zinc is an essential mineral and heavy metal that is included in most over-the-counter multivitamin and mineral supplements. Zinc is a chemical element with the symbol Zn and atomic number 30. Zinc is a slightly brittle metal at room temperature and has a blue-silvery appearance when oxidation is removed. It is the first element in group 12 of the periodic table. Read more here.
Zinc Dust is used as a precipitant for many metals both to purify solutions containing metals such as copper, cadmium, gold and silver, and to reclaim these valuable minerals for further processing. Read more here.
Zinc Metal Dust Features:
Zinc Metal Dust Lab Shipping Information:
DOT: Zinc powder, 4.3, UN1486, PG I
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Zinc Metal Dust Lab.
Definition of zinc dust. : powdery metallic zinc usually containing zinc oxide in varying amounts that collects as a bluish gray powder during distillation of zinc and that is used chiefly as a reducing agent, as a pigment in corrosion-resistant coatings for iron and steel, and in sherardizing. Read more here.