Zinc Metal Dust | High Purity Reagent Grade
Buy Pure Zinc Powder Online At LabAlley.com
- Zinc Symbol: Zn
- Zinc CAS Registry Number: 7440-66-6
- Zinc Atomic mass: 65.38 u
- Zinc Atomic number: 30
- Zinc Electron configuration: [Ar] 3d¹⁰4s²
- Zinc Melting point: 787.2°F (419.5°C)
- Zinc Charge: The Zinc ion has +2 charge, so the Zinc ion has 2 less electrons than protons.
- Zinc PubChem CID: 23994
- Zinc Dust Uses: Strong Reducing Agent, Precipitant To Purify Solutions Containing Metals, Galvanizing As An Anti-Corrosion Substance In Steel
- Zinc Safety And Hazards
- Zinc Dust SDS: Contact Lab Alley at 512-668-9918 or by email to request a Zinc Powder Safety Data Sheet.
Zinc is an essential mineral that is naturally present in some foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. Zinc is an essential mineral and heavy metal that is included in most over-the-counter multivitamin and mineral supplements. Zinc is a chemical element with the symbol Zn and atomic number 30. Zinc is a slightly brittle metal at room temperature and has a blue-silvery appearance when oxidation is removed. It is the first element in group 12 of the periodic table. Read more here.
Zinc Dust is used as a precipitant for many metals both to purify solutions containing metals such as copper, cadmium, gold and silver, and to reclaim these valuable minerals for further processing. Read more here.
Zinc Metal Dust Reagent Features:
|Assay (Zn)||Min. 95%|
Zinc Metal Dust Reagent Shipping Information:
DOT: Zinc powder, 4.3, UN1486, PG I
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Zinc Metal Dust Reagent.