Bulk Hydrogen Peroxide
Food And Lab Grade H2O2 Solutions, 1 And 5 Gallon Sizes, 50 And 55 Gallon Drums, Pallet Loads
Hydrogen peroxide can typically be purchased in bulk in different grades depending on the purposes. The most common uses are the following:
- 3% Pharmaceutical Grade: This is usually used for cleaning wounds and injuries and as a disinfectant.
- 6% Beautician Grade: It is impure and typically used in salons or beauty shops as a hair colorant.
- 30% Percent Reagent Grade: This is the concentration used in laboratories for scientific experiments.
- 30% to 32% Electronic Grade: For cleaning electronic parts and equipment.
- 34% Technical Grade: It is the stronger version of the reagent grade with a higher concentration of hydrogen peroxide. Besides that, the only difference is the use of phosphorous to aid the neutralization of chlorine from the water that is used to dilute the solution.
- 34% Food Grade: It is the only grade the Food and Drug Administration permits for internal use. It is used for producing varieties of food such as eggs, cheese, and any whey–containing goods. In aseptic packaging (no contamination from harmful microorganisms and bacteria), this hydrogen peroxide solution is sprayed onto the foil-lined materials in juice boxes and milk packaging.
You can buy Lab Alley Brand Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) Solutions in bulk online here or by phone: 512-668-9918.