Join one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in Austin, Texas! Lab Alley is a leader for chemicals and solvents within the Chemical and Science industry, with the ultimate goal of becoming the Amazon for chemicals. Lab Alley has experienced significant growth with over 30,000 customers and growing each day. The company’s vision is to grow the business six-fold over the next 3 years. We are deemed an “essential business” as our products are shipped all over the country and used to help people stay safe.
Lab Alley currently is seeking a full-time Customer Success Rock Start. Join our fast-growing Science e-commerce company in Austin, Texas. This is an awesome full time career opportunity that will evolve in growth in responsibility and compensation. This person will drive revenue by engaging with existing customers of Lab Alley. Bottom line is we need a doer! If you can get stuff done, operate in a very fast paced environment, willing to learn and work hard, this position can be you biggest growth opportunity of a lifetime for you! Join one of the fastest growing companies in Austin Texas!
Having a Chemistry and or Science experience or education would be a plus.
We need this person to get stuff done!
We do not care what educational background you have!
We need someone to take action and willing to commit to a growing company!
For more information about our company please visit our website at http://www.laballey.com.
Overview - Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue by engaging with existing customers. No cold calling! We plenty of customers that want to hear from us.
- Communicate and develop relationships with customers through phone and e-mail.
- Making things happen! Need high energy to engage with customer base to create opportunities.
Specific - Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively contact existing customers to drive revenue. Need to be able to make significant amount of calls each day.
- Communicating (via phone and e-mail) to a significant amount of customers each day on new sales, etc.
- Effectively process new sales through inbound calls from new and existing customers.
- Communicate in a very friendly, positive and effective manner with customers, and is extremely comfortable in communicating by phone, email, or online chat.
- General task management. Assist with all types of tasks that the different departments need assistance with.
- Resilient. Someone that is not going to shy away from growth or getting things done but is challenged!
- Strong work ethic and commitment. Company is growing rapidly so you will be working the entire time while you’re here.
- Self-starter. Someone that is not waiting for stuff to do rather proactively looking for ways to improve company.
- Growth mindset. Company is growing rapidly and is still young so there are many growth opportunities within the company. Ground floor opportunity to be involved with something big here in Austin!
- "Bust the door down" mentality.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment without supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong tech-savvy skills (MS Excel, Google Suite apps, etc.).
- Data entry skills, organization, and multi-tasking are required.
- Full-time hours: 40 hours per week. Hours are worked during the business week.
- Flex schedule. Schedule can be split from office and home for the right candidate.
- Science/Chemistry knowledge/understanding a plus.
Compensation: From $45,000 - $70,000.
To apply for this awesome position, please contact Fred Elabed via e-mail at email@example.com.