Job Title: Graphic Designer (Remote)
Inc. 5000 recently awarded/recognized Lab Alley as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America! We are also one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Austin, TX! We provide easy access to essential chemicals – on-budget, on-time, every time.
Think Amazon for Chemicals!
Lab Alley, an Inc 5000 company (#396) is currently seeking a long term and ongoing relationship with an awesome Graphic Designer. Lab Alley is an Essential Chemical B2B e-commerce company that is growing rapidly and has a significant amount of graphic design needs on an ongoing basis. You will be designing graphics and ads for our website, e-mail, and Social Media platforms.
- Long term and ongoing relationship. This is not a one-time project. We have ongoing needs for content.
- No set schedule. We do not care what time you work. Design graphics for us at any time of the hour. As long as you complete your projects, we are good!
- Unleash your design skills and get paid for it!
- Join an exciting company that is providing essential chemicals to the world to stay safe and making a difference!
- Total autonomy to design awesome graphics and ads.
- Work with an Inc 5000 company (#396), one of the fastest growing small businesses in America!
Essential Responsibilities (This is a MUST!):
- Create clean designs.
- Design high engagement banners for high CTR's.
- Design all banner size formats for (Mobile, Web) and for social platforms, Blogs banner, and email banner.
- Provide image source files.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Adobe Illustration and Photoshop skills.
- Able to think outside the box.
- Able to think like our customers and understand our user personas.
- Needs to be creative and work with marketing to share ideas.
- Growth Oriented. Willing to grow long term with a company.
- Self-Starter. Able to self-manage with just a little direction sometime.
- Detailed Oriented. Attention to detail.
- Time Management Skills. Able to complete jobs on a tight deadline in 48 -72 hours.
- Communication Skills:
- Clear communication on any issue or project delays.
- Able to ask questions when things are not clear.
- Willing to get on a web call if needed.
- Doer. Someone that can just get stuff done.
Experience or Equivalent Experience:
- Experience. 5+ years of design
- B2B Experience. Experience with design for B2B industry a plus.
- 5 - 10 hours per week.
- You love design!
- You love the B2B space!
- You have strong graphic design skills!
- You love Chemistry or Science!
- You want to have a flexible schedule!
- You are a doer!
- You are hungry and committed when you do something!
Pay: Based on experience
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Design work. Submit client references and design work.
To apply for this awesome position, please contact Fred Elabed via e-mail at email@example.com.