Why Buy Activated Carbon (Charcoal), Granular, Food Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Activated Carbon (Charcoal), Granular, Food Grade
Activated charcoal is a popular choice of adsorbent material for physical separation of impurities thanks to its high surface area and reactivity. It can effectively remove a wide range of pollutants including pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, phenols, and chlorinated hydrocarbons. Granular charcoal is generally prepared via the physical or gas phase activation method. The food grade status of this product ensures that it may safely come into contact with food products.
Common Uses and Applications
- Waste water treatment
- Air purification
- Sugar refinement
- Solvent purification
- Gasoline vapor emission control in automobiles
- Cigarette filtration
- Food industry
- Automobile industry
- Environmental industries
- Chemical manufacturers
- Smoking industry
|Acticarbone, Actidose, Activated carbon, Activated charcoal, Activated Charcoal Norit, Adsorba, Adsorbit|
Safety and Shipping Information
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Activated Carbon (Charcoal) Granular Food.