Why Buy Activated Carbon (Charcoal) Powder, Food Grade, Coal Based from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Activated Carbon (Charcoal) Powder, Food Grade, Coal Based
Activated charcoal is a popular choice of adsorbent material for physical separation of impurities thanks to its high surface area and reactivity. It can effectively remove a wide range of pollutants including pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, phenols, and chlorinated hydrocarbons. The food grade status of this product ensures that it may safely come into contact with food products.
Common Uses and Applications
- Waste water treatment
- Air purification
- Sugar refinement
- Solvent purification
- Gasoline vapor emission control in automobiles
- Cigarette filtration
- Food industry
- Automobile industry
- Environmental industries
- Chemical manufacturers
- Smoking industry
|Acticarbone, Actidose, Activated carbon, Activated charcoal, Activated Charcoal Norit, Adsorba, Adsorbit|
Activated Carbon (Charcoal) Powder, Food Grade, Coal Based Specifications
|Apparent Density||0.58g/cm 3|
|Moisture as Packed||1.97%|
|U.S. Standard Sieve Size|
|Larger than No.80, Max.||0.27%|
|Smaller than No.325, Max.||8.51%|
Safety and Shipping Information
Buy food grade activated carbon charcoal powder from LabAlley.com. We offer sizes 100g to 25kg. For bulk orders, please call Lab Alley customer service, 512-668-9918 or email us, email@example.com. We ship within 1-2 business days in the US and Canada.
Download data sheets and certificates.