Why Buy Ammonium Hydroxide 28-30% Solution, ACS Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Ammonium Hydroxide 28-30% Solution, ACS Grade
Ammonium Hydroxide, NH4OH, is formed when ammonia (NH3) is dissolved in water. Ammonia deprotonates a small portion of water molecules leaving the free hydroxide ion, [OH]-, to form a slightly basic solution. The resulting solution is clear, colorless, with a pungent odor and vapors that may irritate the eyes.
Ammonium Hydroxide is a weak base mainly used to prepare other ammonium compounds like urea, ammonium carbonate and ammonium sulfate.Lab Alley’s high-quality Ammonium Hydroxide, ACS Reagent Grade, 28-30% has been certified as an ACS Grade reagent by the American Chemical Society (ACS). The reagent grade is generally equivalent to the ACS grade and is acceptable for use in analytical applications and research laboratories.
Common Uses and Applications
- Laboratory solvent
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Polymer manufacturing
- Household cleaning reagent
- Food additive/ acidity regulator
|Ammonia aqueous, Ammonium hydroxide solution, Ammoniumhydroxid, Aqueous ammonia, Aquammonia, Aqua ammonia, Ammonia aqua, Household ammonia, Ammonia monohydrate|
Ammonium Hydroxide 28-30% Solution, ACS Grade Specifications
|Residue after Ignition||0.002%|
|Total Sulfur||2 ppm|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||0.5 ppm|
|Substances Reducing Permanganate||To Pass Test|
Safety and Shipping Information
DOT: Ammonia solution, 8, UN2672, PG III, Hazmat Fee Required
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Ammonium Hydroxide, ACS Grade.