Barium Chloride For Sale Online
- Buy 100 Grams Of Barium Chloride
- Buy 500 Grams Of Barium Chloride
- Buy 2.5 Kilograms Of Barium Chloride
- Buy 12 Kilograms Of Barium Chloride
- Buy 25 Kilograms Of Barium Chloride
Barium Chloride Crystal, ACS Features:
|Insoluble in Dilute Hydrochloric Acid||0.015%|
|Water-soluble Titrable Base||0.002 meq/g|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||0.001%|
Hazmat Fee Required
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Barium Chloride Crystal, ACS.
Barium chloride is the inorganic compound with the formula BaCl₂. It is one of the most common water-soluble salts of barium. Like most other barium salts, it is white, toxic, and imparts a yellow-green coloration to a flame. It is also hygroscopic, converting first to the dihydrate BaCl₂(H₂O)₂. Read more here.
- Barium Chloride Formula: BaCl2
- Barium Chloride Molar Mass: 208.23 g/mol
- Barium Chloride Melting Point: 1,764°F (962°C)
- Barium Chloride Boiling Point: 2,840°F (1,560°C)
- Barium Chloride Density: 3.86 g/cm³
- Barium Chloride PubChem CID: 25204
- ChemSpider ID: 23540
- Information On Barium Chloride From ChemSpider: Chemical Properties, Spectra, Structure
- Barium Chloride SDS: Contact Lab Alley At 512-668-9918 To Request the Safety Data Sheet For Barium Chloride.
Barium chloride is a white solid, soluble in water and methanol, but insoluble in ethanol and alkanes. Read more here.
In industry, Barium Chloride is mainly used in the purification of brine solution in caustic chlorine plants and also in the manufacture of heat treatment salts, case hardening of steel, in the manufacture of pigments, and in the manufacture of other barium salts. Read more here.
Barium chloride is toxic and an eye, skin and mucous mem- brane irritant. May be fatal if inhaled, swallowed or ab- sorbed through the skin. Poisoning may affect the kidneys, cardiovascular and central nervous systems. Read more here.
Barium chloride dihydrate is a hydrate that is the dihydrate form of barium chloride. It has a role as a potassium channel blocker. It is a hydrate, a barium salt and an inorganic chloride. It contains a barium chloride. Read more here.
The compound barium chloride is not the same thing as barium and chlorine mixed together. which forms an ionic lattice when solid. Since this lattice has overall neutral charge, its ionic charges must balance with integer coefficients. Read more here.
What happens when you mix barium chloride and sodium sulfate? Barium sulfate is insoluble in water, so it will precipitate as a solid. Sodium chloride will remain in solution. Read more here.
- Barium Chloride Synonyms: Barium chloride, 10361-37-2, Barium dichloride, BaCl2, Barium chloride (BaCl2)
- Barium Chloride Description: Barium chloride appears as white crystals. A salt arising from the direct reaction of barium and chlorine. Toxic by ingestion.
- Barium Chloride Uses: Manufacture pigments, color lakes, glass, mordant for acid dyes; weighting and dyeing textile fabrics; in aluminum refining; as pesticide; boiler cmpd for softening water; tanning and finishing leather. Used in treating wool for stuffing mattresses. Chemicals (artificial barium sulfate, other barium salts); reagents, lubrication oil additives; boiler compounds, textile dying, pigments, manufacture of white leather. For chlorine and sodium hydroxide manufacture, as flux for magnesium alloys. Principally an intermediate for barium salts, including barium sulfate; intermediate for steel hardening compounds; production of magnesium metal; in chemical analysis; in water treatment; chemical intermediate.
- Barium Chloride Safety And Hazards: Exposure Routes: inhalation, ingestion, skin and/or eye contact Symptoms: Irritation eyes, skin, upper respiratory system; skin burns; gastroenteritis; muscle spasm; slow pulse, extrasystoles; hypokalemia Target Organs: Eyes, skin, respiratory system, heart, central nervous system.
Barium Chloride Dihydrate is used in waste water treatment, the production of PVC stabilizers, oil lubricants, barium chromate and barium fluoride. As an inexpensive, soluble salt of barium, Barium Chloride finds wide application in the laboratory. It is commonly used as a test for sulfate ion. Read more here.