Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Crystal, ACS Reagent Grade, 99%
Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate, Calcium(II) Nitrate Tetrahydrate, Calcium Dini, and Norwegian Saltpeter Tetrahydrate, has the chemical formula Ca(NO3)2-4H2O or CaH8N2O10. It appears as colorless to white crystals or hygroscopic powder with no odor. It is a hydrate, calcium salt, and inorganic nitrate salt. It is soluble in Water, Alcohol, and Acetone at ambient conditions. Lab Alley's Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate, ACS Grade fully complies with the American Chemical Society’s (ACS) requirements due to its high purity. The ACS grade is usually the same as the reagent grade, and it is ideal for analytical and research applications that require repeatable, consistent findings. Lab Alley is selling its premium quality Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate, ACS Grade online at laballey.com in the United States of America (USA).
- Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate CAS Registry Number: 13477-34-4
- Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Molecular Formula: Ca(NO3)2·4H2O or CaH8N2O10
- Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate PubChem CID: 16211656
- Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Molecular Weight: 236.15 g/mol
- Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Boiling Point 132°C
- Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Physical Properties
- Monograph For Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate
- Calcium nitrate tetrahydrate is a hydrate that is the tetrahydrate form of cadmium nitrate. It is a hydrate, a calcium salt and an inorganic nitrate salt. It contains a calcium nitrate.
- Description: Calcium nitrate tetrahydrate is a hydrate that is the tetrahydrate form of cadmium nitrate. It is a hydrate, a calcium salt and an inorganic nitrate salt. It contains a calcium nitrate.
- Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Synonyms: Calcium nitrate tetrahydrate, 13477-34-4, MFCD00149604, Calcium nitrate tetrahydrate, 98%, extra pure
Calcium nitrate, also called Norgessalpeter (Norwegian saltpeter), is an inorganic compound with the formula Ca(NO3)2. This colorless salt absorbs moisture from the air and is commonly found as a tetrahydrate. It is mainly used as a component in fertilizers but has other applications. Nitrocalcite is the name for a mineral which is a hydrated calcium nitrate that forms as an efflorescence where manure contacts concrete or limestone in a dry environment as in stables or caverns. A variety of related salts are known including calcium ammonium nitrate decahydrate and calcium potassium nitrate decahydrate.
|Assay [Ca(NO3)2-4H20]||99.0 -103.0%|
|pH of 5% Solution @ 25°C||5.0-7.0|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||5ppm|
- Synthesis of nitrogenous fertilizer
- Cooling baths
Hazmat Fee Required
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (MSDS/SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Crystal ACS.