Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Crystal For Sale Online At LabAlley.com
- Buy 125 Grams (4.4 Ounces) Of Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate For $19
- Buy 500 Grams (17.6 Ounces) Of Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate For $42
- Buy 2.5 Kilograms (5.5 Pounds) Of Bulk Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate For $145
- Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate CAS Registry Number: 13477-34-4
- Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Molecular Formula: Ca(NO3)2·4H2O or CaH8N2O10
- Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate PubChem CID: 16211656
- Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Molecular Weight: 236.15 g/mol
- Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Boiling Point 132 °C
- Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Physical Properties
- Monograph For Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate
- Calcium nitrate tetrahydrate is a hydrate that is the tetrahydrate form of cadmium nitrate. It is a hydrate, a calcium salt and an inorganic nitrate salt. It contains a calcium nitrate.
- Description: Calcium nitrate tetrahydrate is a hydrate that is the tetrahydrate form of cadmium nitrate. It is a hydrate, a calcium salt and an inorganic nitrate salt. It contains a calcium nitrate.
- Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Synonyms: Calcium nitrate tetrahydrate, 13477-34-4, MFCD00149604, Calcium nitrate tetrahydrate, 98%, extra pure
Calcium nitrate, also called Norgessalpeter (Norwegian saltpeter), is an inorganic compound with the formula Ca(NO3)2. This colourless salt absorbs moisture from the air and is commonly found as a tetrahydrate. It is mainly used as a component in fertilizers but has other applications. Nitrocalcite is the name for a mineral which is a hydrated calcium nitrate that forms as an efflorescence where manure contacts concrete or limestone in a dry environment as in stables or caverns. A variety of related salts are known including calcium ammonium nitrate decahydrate and calcium potassium nitrate decahydrate.
Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Crystal ACS Features:
|Assay [Ca(NO3)2-4H20]||99.0 -103.0%|
|pH of 5% Solution @ 25�C||5.0-7.0|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||5 ppm|
|Iron (Fe)||5 pp|
Hazmat Fee Required
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (MSDS/SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Crystal ACS.