Calcium Chloride Dihydrate ACS/FCC Grade


Calcium Chloride, a hydrate in its Dihydrate form, has the chemical formula CaCl2-2H2O. It is a white crystalline substance that is readily soluble in water at room temperature. It is produced by neutralizing calcium hydroxide using hydrochloric acid. It is a deliquescent white substance commonly used as a biochemistry reagent. Calcium is involved in a variety of biological activities, including signaling, muscular contraction, cell membrane integrity, and cell wall stability. Any chemical that fulfils the ACS (American Chemical Society) purity criteria is referred to as the ACS grade reagent. ACS Grade reagents can be used in high quality research labs for reliable, consistent and repetitive results. Due to the high purity, Lab Alley’s Calcium Chloride, Dihydrate, ACS/FCCGrade completely conforms to the FCC (Food Chemicals Codex) Grade making it suitable for foods, pharmaceuticals, and medications. Lab Alley sells its premium quality products online at in the United States of America (USA).


Calcium Chloride Dihydrate ACS/FCC Features:

Assay 74.0-78.0
pH of 5% Solution at 25°C 4.5-8.5
Insoluble and Ammonium Hydroxide Ppt A0.01%
Oxidizing Substances 0.003%
Sulfate 0.01%
Ammonium 0.005%
Barium 0.005%
Heavy Metals (as Pb) 5 ppm
Iron 0.001%
Magnesium 0.005%
Potassium 0.01%
Sodium 0.02%
Strontium 0.1%
Common Uses
  • Reagent
  • Desiccant
Commercial/Industrial Application
  • Pharmaceutical industry
  • Medicines
  • Calcium injections
Safety and Handling

Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Calcium Chloride Dihydrate ACS/FCC.

Download Product Specification Sheet
Product Ordering Options, Prices, Bulk Sizes & Shipping

You can buy Calcium Chloride Dihydrate ACS/FCC Grade for $39 online, locally or call 512-668-9918 to order bulk sizes. Your packages will be shipped in 1-2 business days via UPS or LTL. Lab Alley Brand Calcium Chloride Dihydrate ACS/FCC Grade is for sale in bulk sizes and is in stock. Handy individual consumer size containers for DIY projects are leak resistant. This high quality compound is made in America. It is a high purity chemical substance that is ideally suited for scientific, development, analytical, clinical, medical, research and testing applications. Calcium Chloride Dihydrate ACS/FCC Grade is delivered quickly to laboratories, factories and businesses in safe chemical resistant containers. 

Manufacturing size drums, IBC totes, pallet loads and bulk industrial production scale quantities are shipped from Lab Alley's U.S.-based distribution centers by LTL freight carriers. Request a discounted wholesale price quote, here. Read customer and product reviews, here. Read return and refund policies, here. Lab Alley, founded in 2013, is a reliable Calcium Chloride Dihydrate ACS/FCC Grade supplier and distributor headquartered near Austin, Texas. Lab Alley was a 2021 Inc. 5000 honoree. Email if you have questions about buying Calcium Chloride Dihydrate ACS/FCC Grade. 

Download the Calcium Chloride Dihydrate ACS/FCC Grade MSDS/SDS to get safety tips and health hazard information. Calcium Chloride Dihydrate ACS/FCC Grade should be carefully handled, stored in a cool dry place and chemical waste should be disposed of properly and safely.

Calcium Chloride Dihydrate ACS/FCC Grade Retail Prices, Package Sizes And Bulk Quantity Ordering Options: 100g $39, 250g $50, 500g $66, 2.5kg $242, 12kg $418, 25kg $770, 50kg $1320.

Calcium Chloride Dihydrate ACS/FCC Grade

See full details for this item
Select size:
Select price:
Sale price $39.00
Sale price $50.00
Sale price $66.00
Sale price $242.00
Sale price $418.00
Sale price $770.00
Sale price $1,320.00

Shop All Calcium Chloride Products Here

Don't Miss Out

Receive updates, events, products and promotions by subscribing to us.